The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83

f**k me if I was mark Campbell I'd be pulling out after the shit on here and the questions asked on twitter.

Had about 10 pints so far and I'm still cringing like f**k x

They have just been gubbed 3-0 off a Paul Hartley team, I’d be a bit all over the place too.
Very good point, that must be embarrassing plus cove had their star player missing.
It wasn't that long ago their new CB was the best thing since sliced bread, think his name was Mendy wonder what happened to him

1 hour ago, Frankthebairn said:

The man sure does love dissolving companies,yeh he’s saying all the right things I.e build stands,youth acedemies and swimming pools,all fantasists do that talk,he gets in for minimal money then the msg are out and he starts stripping the club for all it’s worth.....then dissolves again 

0E2CE956-E394-48D1-8787-F696F2C4F316.png

You do realise the club has no assets to strip? 

Taking fanniness to a new level here.

Very good point, that must be embarrassing plus cove had their star player missing.
It wasn't that long ago their new CB was the best thing since sliced bread, think his name was Mendy wonder what happened to him
He didn't play today, but have you seen any of the highlights with him? He's pure comedy.