The Falkirk FC Thread

That was the thing in his comments its easier to purchase a club that only turns over 2.8m a year than one that turns over 160m a year.

Easier to hoodwink 2000 fans than 20,000 fans.

Bairnardo our new proposed owner claims his main company is Markell group,his website got registered one day before he met with the board last week with his bid [emoji23] what does that tell you
I dont know. I havent spoken to him. I havent heard any in depths business claims from him. I dont imagine the formation of a new company in a venture like this is majorly unusual. Maybe it is.

Do you think the MSG are taking IOU's for their shares?

If a bid to get them out of our club which I and most other fans want, passes whatever they (who claim to be fans) require as due diligence, then I think its same to assume that they have more about them than the newly registered P&B poster franky has dug up from Companies House....

Finally some ones who knows what their talking about,would you agree this man looks like a total fraud?this is were all the evidence points,you can easily see a millionaires fortune online but not him,he claims he has it so where is it?is it proper,the guy might not even pass a fit and proper test,failed businesses and scamming,fairway sports ltd is on his twitter trading for 6 years with only £200 in accounts,unbelievable,hearing the other bids were better have the MSG been duped with this guys false promises,he will bury the club 

Loads of people coming on sayingits a disaster that seem to know feck all about it. Negatives being raised as a newly registered website and it's no the btb bid or Alan gow. Ffs can we not just wait and see what the substance of the whole thing is and especially what the views of the btb boys who are meeting this guy are afterwards. Lot of knickerwetting going on with little serious evidence being produced to back it up.

3 minutes ago, Frankthebairn said:

Finally some ones who knows what their talking about,would you agree this man looks like a total fraud?this is were all the evidence points,you can easily see a millionaires fortune online but not him,he claims he has it so where is it?is it proper,the guy might not even pass a fit and proper test,failed businesses and scamming,fairway sports ltd is on his twitter trading for 6 years with only £200 in accounts,unbelievable,hearing the other bids were better have the MSG been duped with this guys false promises,he will bury the club 

Who are you hearing that from m9?

You got a source for all the various stuff you are hearing?

Aye, but he’s going to build a fourth stand, reestablish the academy and have you top six of the SPL....

5 minutes ago, Frankthebairn said:

Hearing the other bids were better. Ffs what a load of complete tosh. Where do we get these cants from.  If you're that worried go and ask the board. Raise your paranoid pish with them.

Edited by Shodwall cat

3 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

It might be appropriate for BTB, Bairns 4 Life, Bairnstrust, to formulate some plan for going forward that, creates some form of contingency funding. 

I understand that all the various fan groups have been meeting and talking for some time. The problem is that unless some of the MSG agree to sell them enough shares to create a veto the they're largely powerless. And the very last thing any fan organisation should be doing is providing funding for a new owner. If he can't do that himself, he shouldn't be taking over the club. 

If there is an EGM, that would be an appropriate question to ask of the outgoing board / owners: what steps have you taken to safeguard the club should any new owner turn out to be the next Craig Whyte? 

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Loads of people coming on sayingits a disaster that seem to know feck all about it. Negatives being raised as a newly registered website and it's no the btb bid or Alan gow. Ffs can we not just wait and see what the substance of the whole thing is and especially what the views of the btb boys who are meeting this guy are afterwards. Lot of knickerwetting going on with little serious evidence being produced to back it up.

Not really. A few folk being rightly cautious and two brand new accounts posting pseudo ITK shite. 

10 minutes ago, Frankthebairn said:

Bairnardo our new proposed owner claims his main company is Markell group,his website got registered one day before he met with the board last week with his bid 😂 what does that tell you

I`ve had my fears about this bid for some time mainly due to personnel associated with it but this adds a whole new dimension. However, I`m sure we can trust our current Board to do a sturdy "Due Diligence" on the bid😏

3 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

I`ve had my fears about this bid for some time mainly due to personnel associated with it but this adds a whole new dimension. However, I`m sure we can trust our current Board to do a sturdy "Due Diligence" on the bid😏

Why don't we wait till the btb boys have spoken to this guy. People getting carried away over feck all before we know anything about the whole thing.

Edited by Shodwall cat

“Falkirk fans, be careful of this man”. Wise words.

Is it possible that our MSG could make one more enormous clusterfuck of this? A clusterfuck to rule over all clusterfucks?

We are going to find out very soon.

Edited by Duncan Freemason