The Falkirk FC Thread

Missing the point here completely,have a look on companies house,the guy isn’t a stockbroker or American or a millionaire it’s all lies,we think because he was in a bid for Sunderland so the media say that it makes him who he says he is,have a look and then get back to me 👍

He claimed he was investing 20M of his own cash into Sunderland with again no proof as deal fell through,he has zero wealth on show just have a look online it’s easy,a guy with a spare 20M how much is he really worth then?but it’s untracebale?the company on his Twitter have £200 in theyr bank,this is laughable,an absolute fraudster in my eyes
Nice one Edi

4 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:

Was the money only having him from the east for Sunderland.  Might not need many backers to buy us. 

That was the thing in his comments its easier to purchase a club that only turns over 2.8m a year than one that turns over 160m a year.

33 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

What I have seen in the last 24hrs bemuses me a touch.

Firstly this guy could well be the real deal and I hope he is. However 90% of the fans in the recent survey said they had no confidence in the Board yet many are trusting them to have made the correct decision on this guy.

For me it is feet on the ground till we have more meat on the bones.

Same for me. I have said for a while now that no matter how cynical I get, I just can’t keep up. That hasn’t changed one iota. I will trust K & D’s gut feeling from Monday’s meeting more than anything I have heard or read up to now. We all need to start out with a healthy dose of scepticism. That’s not being negative. It’s just being sensible.

We know well enough that chancers still exist in the Scottish game. You only have to look to West Lothian for an unbroken 24 year history of that. Hopefully that is not where we are headed.

3 minutes ago, Frankthebairn said:

Missing the point here completely,have a look on companies house,the guy isn’t a stockbroker or American or a millionaire it’s all lies,we think because he was in a bid for Sunderland so the media say that it makes him who he says he is,have a look and then get back to me 👍

I dont think anyone is missing the point i think most of us have googled him or done a few searches and came up with the same thing. There is little to no information and what information there is available is sketchy. 

realistically if our current MSG cant get a statement out right without arsing it up there isnt much faith in any of us getting this one right

Edited by AL-FFC

Is this another Craig Whyte?are our MSG really going to give the rights to this institution to this man with no crudentials?Links to many dissolved failed small companies,no evidence to back up any of his claims at all,these questions need answered #whereistheproof
A4C2CF60-890B-4361-8EE3-042BA625D983.thumb.png.874ec188534ae69aa9052025c978db61.png
C3A09386-CB2E-4610-8179-37859A74D9A2.thumb.png.b8f7136776cb1f20128b7046014357ec.png
That's the game FrEdi.

Given the Google results on here in the past 24 hours, these would be reasonable questions.

37 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

May be for us but not if these guys see an opportunity to build and developers it it might be for them.

The 4th stand would be a by product of what is built with it. Hotel is the obvious scenario, was in the original business plan until the blast zone nonsense which I believe is no longer an issue. 

I’m hearing there was 2 other solids  bids,a fans one and Alan Gow consortium who were neck and neck with this Mark Campbell’s bid,hearing Alan Gow and his team had a very healthy offer and history and affiliation with the club,that’s the type of hands the club should be in,fans best interests at heart 

3 minutes ago, Frankthebairn said:

Speaking out because I can’t sit in silence any longer,the club are about to let the club go to a fraudster,Mr multi Millionaire with no proof,give me peace 

Pretty sure most of us have highlighted that, but MSG are the ones dealing with it but as long as they have confidence in their own abilties as no one else does.

Stranraer have equalised... [emoji51]
Full time Ayr 2 Stranraer 2. We required 4 other results to go out way. 3 did today, with one meaningful game to come to come tomorrow which has a good chance of coming up.

Essentially, we've gone out on goal difference.

I’d imagine Fairway Sports Capital Limited, incorporated 2nd April 2019, which Campbell is the only listed director of, may be the vehicle that purchases the share holding from MSG, who is really behind this company will be revealed soon enough. 

Someone mentioned earlier they hoped there could still be a role for BTB, but if you are unable to buy a significant share holding and have some means of leverage and control, it isn’t going to work. Only the proposed dilution proposals back last year might have worked. The MSG obviously decided they wanted more back for their shareholding, although I still think some would have diluted. 

Their snide remarks and disrespectful comments re Patrons and Fans prepared to invest won’t be forgotten and many in that group could tie the board and MSG  in knots when it comes to business acumen.

It might be appropriate for BTB, Bairns 4 Life, Bairnstrust, to formulate some plan for going forward that, creates some form of contingency funding. 

We’ll see how this develops, but it’s too early to be convinced all will be ok.