The Falkirk FC Thread

Would be excellent news if the btb are to get involved and started building a fan's shareholding 

Doubt that will happen TBH. But let’s see

Was there not a ruling in place at some point preventing one individual owning more than 49 percent of the shares?

EGM will change the constitution

BPM -you seem to be well informed
Fellow on here making serious aspersions about MC
I would have thought our BOD would have carried out thorough background checks on him.
Can you enlighten us?

You would hope their DD would be good however they have been so poor at most things who knows.

My feet are on the ground. Let’s see if the initial good impression follows through into actions.

When he opens the bonnet he may not fancy what is under there remember

34 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

Can Keithgy just rinse this fucker already?

23 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Big difference between having an opinion and trying to tar someone’s name with information you aren’t willing to share (that you don’t have).

Your absolutely desperate to give people the illusion your ITK, so man the f**k up and say what you know or shut your mouth.

21 minutes ago, BottiBiabi said:

For you being a c**t.

5 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

f**k me Edi you really need to pick your usernames better, putting Bairn at the end of every single one of your accounts is a bit of a giveaway. 

Admin check some IP addresses then ban this c**t again, ta x

This is nothing short of a witch hunt. I haven't broken any rules. I've been nothing but polite to my fellow Falkirk fans and for some reason posters are demanding I'm banned for having a different opinion. 

2 minutes ago, DylanBairn said:

This is nothing short of a witch hunt. I haven't broken any rules. I've been nothing but polite to my fellow Falkirk fans and for some reason posters are demanding I'm banned for having a different opinion. 

But your IP Address is a german one.

1 minute ago, DylanBairn said:

No, its more the fact your pretty similar in your MO and posts as a previous poster who also used to claim he was ITK and not  being funny all his aliases ended with Bairn i.e. Edibairn, LondonBairn, LatapyBairn if you get the gist

Y

2 minutes ago, DylanBairn said:

Your patter is boring, dire and blatantly obvious.

Now do everyone a favour and f**k off ya boring c**t

I’ll reserve judgement on this guy until he’s spoken in the area and ponied up the money. All seems very good on the face of it, and  obviously disappointed the patrons / fans bid has fallen through. Will be interesting to see who forms the new board if this goes through. Hopefully a clean slate, including  removal of the 3 recent additions, also KK concentrate on being commercial manager.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Same guy then? Both this chap and guy on Twitter involved with Fairway Sports/Markell Group seem to be born in 1973 and have connections to Kent.

^^^ Clouseau 

Big money takeover and another Edi hounding. What a day. What a club. What a box office life we lead.

The fans, be it survey participant, BtB founder, EGM caller or just a keyboard warrior with his/her season ticket money still in their hip, can take a bow as far as I am concerned.

^^^ Clouseau 

Aye, very good.

I just think this takeover looks shady and sound dodgy as f**k. It wouldn’t be the first time a shyster promising the earth has tried to take over a Scottish football club.

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

You're getting about, Germany today, France yesterday.  Who knows where tomorrow.

😂😂😂😂 outstanding. 

f**k off Edi, the games up. Whoevers arse you are shoulders deep in is about to be gone from our club. You can go to. Never a fan, shite poster. All round worstcunt. Bye. 

Aye, very good.

I just think this takeover looks shady and sound dodgy as f**k. It wouldn’t be the first time a shyster promising the earth has tried to take over a Scottish football club.

What are you basing that on though, a quick "play on Google" that pulls back a result of someone who might not even be the guy buying the club? Personally, I'm prepared to wait until the detail comes out and we hear what the plans are. If he's a shyster then he won't be the first at our club and he won't be long in being found out.

1 minute ago, Tynierose said:

You're getting about, Germany today, France yesterday.  Who knows where tomorrow.

They're literally neighbouring countries. Since you all seem to be sharing my location with the forum the plan is to be in Eindhoven on Sunday then Düsseldorf on Monday for a few days. 

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Mixed feelings and surprised TBH. 100% thought they would not move on just now. Have heard today however the EGM probably showed them there was no way back. Not sure if that is true though.

I believe he has bought all 62% of the MSG’s shares meaning that offer will need to be made to all shareholders. Not sure if another EGM would be need to get this through or not but suspect it will be.

I was told on the first day after relegation that the demos had convinced the majority to sell up, hence partly why I was always convinced that today would happen.

Re purchasing of shares, how does it work?

There's a long-held suspicion that the delay was down to money-grabbing and a desire from the MSG to get the very best they could for themselves. I've always had my doubts about this theory, given that many of them aren't exactly short of  few pennies.

Do ordinary shareholders have to get the same price offer per share as the MSG? If so then we'll be able to confirm - or lay to rest - that suspicion once and for all after the offers are made.

What are you basing that on though, a quick "play on Google" that pulls back a result of someone who might not even be the guy buying the club? Personally, I'm prepared to wait until the detail comes out and we hear what the plans are. If he's a shyster then he won't be the first at our club and he won't be long in being found out.  

Well he’s not a massive Falkirk fan buying the club out of the goodness of his heart is he? That for me would sound an alarm bell in itself.

I’m fairly sure if the Mark Campbell who is probably becoming your new chairman is the guy your club’s twitter account has retweeted then he is the guy who had the minicab business etc. I’m sure somebody with more time/more of an interest could do some real digging.

Having read his tweets and have admittedly, as you say, only had a “play on google” I would be concerned about the guys background if I was a Falkirk fan. Anyway, it seems like most of your fans are just seeing dollar signs at the moment, so bash on.