The Falkirk FC Thread

Right so it's fine for fans to wildly celebrate without offering any insight but fans expressing concerns are forbidden from speaking up? I don't think that's a good idea. 
Share your insightful concerns and folks might stop celebrating wildly then.

For what exactly? Having a different opinion? Isn't that what Internet forums are designed for? To exchange views. 

Big difference between having an opinion and trying to tar someone’s name with information you aren’t willing to share (that you don’t have).

Your absolutely desperate to give people the illusion your ITK, so man the f**k up and say what you know or shut your mouth.

Mixed feelings and surprised TBH. 100% thought they would not move on just now. Have heard today however the EGM probably showed them there was no way back. Not sure if that is true though.

Wanted to see the club safely in the hands of the fans however if I am realistic some of the MSG were never going to sell to the supporters and the names will come out in time who they were.

A couple of things I can share is that BTB have been asked to go and meet Mark Campbell on Monday.

I believe he has bought all 62% of the MSG’s shares meaning that offer will need to be made to all shareholders. Not sure if another EGM would be need to get this through or not but suspect it will be.

I would be surprised now if there is not a complete clearout of the Board. I hope so anyway. If I was KK I would go back to my day job.

It looks good on paper so far but I think if should be feet on the ground until we know more.

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Mixed feelings TBH. Wanted to see the club safely in the hands of the club however if I am realistic some of the MSG were never going to sell to the supporters and the names will come out in time who they were.

A couple of things I can share is that BTB have been asked to go and meet Mark Campbell on Monday.

I believe he has bought all 62% of the MSG’s shares meaning that offer will need to be made to all shareholders. Not sure if another EGM would be need to get this through or not but suspect it will be.

I would be surprised now if there is not a complete clearout of the Board. I hope so anyway. If I was KK I would go back to my day job.

Does this mean that we might not need folk at the stadium tomorrow to clear the bird sh*te off the seats ?

Edited by AL-FFC

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Mixed feelings TBH. Wanted to see the club safely in the hands of the fans however if I am realistic some of the MSG were never going to sell to the supporters and the names will come out in time who they were.

Would be excellent news if the btb are to get involved and started building a fan's shareholding 

I would think the vast majority of falkirk fans will be meeting this with cautious optimism.  The odd zoomer will think its christmas and theres always going to be  doubters given our history of bad luck. However if you're a fan of the club dont come on telling everyone you are itk about issues etc without producing some feckin evidence to back them up. 

Mixed feelings and surprised TBH. 100% thought they would not move on just now. Have heard today however the EGM probably showed them there was no way back. Not sure if that is true though.

Wanted to see the club safely in the hands of the fans however if I am realistic some of the MSG were never going to sell to the supporters and the names will come out in time who they were.

It looks good on paper so far but I think if should be feet on the ground until we know more.

Yeah, delighted with this when I heard a shirt time ago. If this guy takes the fans on the journey, we’ll do well.

12 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

BPM -you seem to be well informed

Fellow on here making serious aspersions about MC

I would have thought our BOD would have carried out thorough background checks on him.

Can you enlighten us?

Edited by Dawson Park Boy

11 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Was there not a ruling in place at some point preventing one individual owning more than 49 percent of the shares?

Yeah, delighted with this when I heard a short time ago. If this guy takes the fans on the journey, we’ll do well.

Guest Ecosse83

f**k me Edi you really need to pick your usernames better, putting Bairn at the end of every single one of your accounts is a bit of a giveaway. 

Admin check some IP addresses then ban this c**t again, ta x

I've only just clicked onto the naming convention and I was already thinking a 'f**k off Sheps' post was due.

I was just about to post this...follows the same naming convention and account was created yesterday evening

2 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

BPM -you seem to be well informed

Fellow on here making serious aspersions about MC

I would have thought our BOD would have carried out thorough background checks on him.

Can you enlighten us?

I doubt the BOD have gone as far as checking the "Bexley is Bonkers" blog about a Bexley taxi firm trying to get local planning permission, if that's what you mean.