The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

First impressions - looks positive. So we should get behind the new regime and give them a chance to prove themselves. If they deliver what they said - 7 figure investment, infrastructure, youth academy. Then after decades of unfulfilled potential maybe just maybe ! 

A full subs bench would be a good start. 

Who is this Mark Campbell then? How has he made his money? He’s presumably a figure head for some money coming from a Far East based consortium is he? Sounds very shady to me indeed.
He's an enigma

Wonder if the accounts will show an unprecedented increase in the number of pay at gate cash sales in the future? Lol. No just a really bad day at work.

I'd imagine if the team is doing well that that'd be a given

53 minutes ago, DylanBairn said:

I was told that there was absolutely no chance that the BTB proposal would be accepted  regardless of what they could offer and they were only given the time of day to stop complete mutiny in the stands. You can bet your arse I'm fucking furious as we all should be. Maybe put the celebration and back slapping on hold 'till all the details have been ironed out. 

Wonder if the accounts will show an unprecedented increase in the number of pay at gate cash sales in the future? 

I think we'll just wait and see what happens.

3 minutes ago, DylanBairn said:

Tip. Of. Iceberg.

You should be telling us all in detail the problems here. If indeed there are serious concerns regarding this guy and his bid it would be a bit stupid to keep it all to yourself surely.

3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Same guy then? Both this chap and guy on Twitter involved with Fairway Sports/Markell Group seem to be born in 1973 and have connections to Kent.

Those allegations are new to me so I'm not in confident in saying either way. I wouldn't want to mislead. 

Tip. Of. Iceberg.
If you're right and there's something up then the due diligence check should suss it out, since some random on here has apparently been able to source something already.

Until that happens, give us peace unless you have something insightful to offer

That is def Edi/Lataypy/London Bairns patter without a doubt pretend to be ITK. Money laundering ffs its Falkirk no Livi and its no the Mafia wind your neck in

The guys no even taken over fully yet and Dylan has him hung out to dry with his ITK the only bit he has said so far believeable is the BtB not being given a chance due to it going to Fans and having to be seen to give them a fair crack at the whip.

2 minutes ago, Nedelko said:

If you're right and there's something up then the due diligence check should suss it out, since some random on here has apparently been able to source something already.

Until that happens, give us peace unless you have something insightful to offer

Right so it's fine for fans to wildly celebrate without offering any insight but fans expressing concerns are forbidden from speaking up? I don't think that's a good idea.