The Falkirk FC Thread

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

9 hours ago, Nedelko said:

Small gripe here but the pluralisation of 'supporters' gets on my tits. Even if it had been proven, it wasn't 'supporters' it was 'a supporter'. If that gets reported on correctly then it changes the narrative massively.

But hey, lets not let facts get in the way of the story.

I don't think that's a small gripe at all - it's the major one.

The reality is that someone was charged with this and though probably rightly cleared, he had allegedly used words aggressively and in a way that could conceivably be construed as racist.  We only need to see last week's Trump story to see that a construction which involves 'going back home' is sensitive, loaded, and best avoided.

The issue really was that this became a label attached to an entire fan base, and much as that group demonstrably contains lots of infantile wallopers, a charge of racism isn't fair.

The reality is that someone was charged with this and though probably rightly cleared, he had allegedly used words aggressively and in a way that could conceivably be construed as racist.  We only need to see last week's Trump story to see that a construction which involves 'going back home' is sensitive, loaded, and best avoided.
The issue really was that this became a label attached to an entire fan base, and much as that group demonstrably contains lots of infantile wallopers, a charge of racism isn't fair.
This is a convoluted way of saying you love us really

24 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

They need to charge you with being a tedious, boring c**t - at least there's plenty of evidence to support that charge! 

Edited before the jobsworth points out grammatical error.

Edited by some_guy

What, in the name of everloving f**k, is this??