The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Wouldn’t it be better to walk completely and make more of a statement by not being there at all? I know this is a last-resort for most fans and ultimately does the club little good in the short term, but it seems to work in most cases and it seems like you guys are at that point.

Its not going to visible based on the season ticket renewals and it seems is too difficult organise on a difference making scale. 

11 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

4 3 million? Did we pawn all the sid gold toilets? 

12 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

12 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

I believe the south stand cost around £2 million ,funded by Sandy Alexander with an interest free loan paid back at £75 grand a year.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is Sammon crocked ??

Guys picking up niggles due to us not having the numbers to rotate perhaps.

4 subs again - that’s pish.

Slight groin strain for Sammon it says on the Twitter page. Ray mentioned taking no chances so hopefully it is slight.

Guest Ecosse83

Not surprised there are niggles at this stage of the season. Too many games back to back while probably still building up to full fitness for the league.

I think today s game will be a really good test for us , it will be a measure as to where we are at the moment, Ayr are a good free scoring team so should also be a good test for our defence. Coyb

Edited by Auld man

1 hour ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Talk of boycotting after yesterday seems very premature, I'd give the board a few days to get something on the website apologising for the racism accusation now the case has been settled, an apology and having admitted they made mistakes puts that to bed. They said about bids and things would be moving on in the next couple of weeks so see what happens there. 

I'd like to see the btb bid go on, fan involvement would be great for our club, I'll also (and I'm probably in a small minority here) be happy for the MSG to still be involved with a smaller shareholding. There have been time when this club and plenty others our size and bigger have been close to extinction so to chase anyone (especially with money and business contacts) away seems daft to me. There's already enough ***** travelling to see celtic/rangers every other week from falkirk and surrounding areas without chasing anyone else away.

Let's hope things move on, we can all get back to the games and the team kicks on, COYB.

I'm talking about i these bids including the btb one are booted out.

Today,s bench just highlights the need for a 20 man squad as the minimum. And not being able to fill the bench even with youngsters shows how shortsighted the closure of the academy was. 

Talk of boycotting after yesterday seems very premature, I'd give the board a few days to get something on the website apologising for the racism accusation now the case has been settled, an apology and having admitted they made mistakes puts that to bed. They said about bids and things would be moving on in the next couple of weeks so see what happens there. 
I'd like to see the btb bid go on, fan involvement would be great for our club, I'll also (and I'm probably in a small minority here) be happy for the MSG to still be involved with a smaller shareholding. There have been time when this club and plenty others our size and bigger have been close to extinction so to chase anyone (especially with money and business contacts) away seems daft to me. There's already enough ***** travelling to see celtic/rangers every other week from falkirk and surrounding areas without chasing anyone else away.
Let's hope things move on, we can all get back to the games and the team kicks on, COYB.

Opposing view again unfortunately!

They have been there too long are are still hanging on and will keep doing so unless we up the ante and quickly.

We knew they were fragmented before the EGM, this just publicised it to more people.

They have been telling us bids would be moving on for months now and keep changing the deadline, yet another one appeared yesterday, what a surprise.