The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not to the meeting Andy. TO. THE. FUCKING. FANS.

An article in the Herald should suffice, since it wasnt shareholders you slated but an entire fanbase. 

Fucking cowards. Spineless, quisling wankers.

Bear in mind, Andy was the one that vouched for the accused.  I don't understand why he has to apologise for the others

I'll wait till someone who attended turns up but that certainly reads like I'll be a good few years before I'm back in the Falkirk Stadium (unless my old man gives me his season ticket for the odd game when he's on holiday).

Hopefully this can end the charade that any of the board members are any better than the other (impassioned defence of our glorious immaculate 'Kieran' coming in 3,2,1...)

1 minute ago, lewfal said:

Bear in mind, Andy was the one that vouched for the accused.  I don't understand why he has to apologise for the others

He's on a board of directors who allowed it to happen. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

He's on a board of directors who allowed it to happen. 

Yeah, pretty clear that they have circled the wagons, which by default means they are all equally complicit (Which they already were to me anyway)

Just as I was starting to calm down after last season all this has just got me riled back up again.

I'm sat here with my ST money that I was 100% planning to hand over before August 10 but i just don't want to give Lex, Ritchie and Thomson my cash.

I can't trust a word those 3 say.

Edited by Gaz FFC

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

Only one that comes out of it with any sort of credibility and depends what way you look at this comment or how you read into it

image.thumb.png.a04d8480426a89019beb2ab7e86dbf8e.png

He'd come out of it with some credibility if he resigned in protest at how dysfunctional the board is. He's as bad as the rest of them.

Its perfectly clear there is no trust between fans and board now and this morning probably highlighted that more, once all trust is gone there is no way back and to me theres no way of repairing that damage regardless how successful this season turns out to be.

6 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Its perfectly clear there is no trust between fans and board now and this morning probably highlighted that more, once all trust is gone there is no way back and to me theres no way of repairing that damage regardless how successful this season turns out to be.

There is no success to be had this season though. Merely the partial fixing of a wider f**k up.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

There is no success to be had this season though. Merely the partial fixing of a wider f**k up.

I dont see promotion to the Premier under the current ownership it needs change.

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'll wait till someone who attended turns up but that certainly reads like I'll be a good few years before I'm back in the Falkirk Stadium (unless my old man gives me his season ticket for the odd game when he's on holiday).

Hopefully this can end the charade that any of the board members are any better than the other (impassioned defence of our glorious immaculate 'Kieran' coming in 3,2,1...)

12 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Only one that comes out of it with any sort of credibility and depends what way you look at this comment or how you read into it

image.thumb.png.a04d8480426a89019beb2ab7e86dbf8e.png

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

"I have shown loyalty" = "You should feel lucky to have me"

Get a grip, you sell steak pie dinners to pensioners, you're not on the Apprentice

I dont see promotion to the Premier under the current ownership it needs change.
Yep. In this scenario one must consult the form. The form says they will find a way to f**k it up.

What will happen is we will piss this league, have a core of a good squad that needs five or six quality additions to have a go at the Championship. Then there will be no money for it.

Imagine being a man of Sandy Alexanders wealth, yet not having ever learned that just because you have ran something for 20 years, doesnt mean you are the best person to run it.

Or to claim that you are the best person to run it, since you love it, to a room full of people who all love the club who are there explicitly to tell you using varipus types of evidence, that you are making a c**t of it.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Imagine being a man of Sandy Alexanders wealth, yet not having ever learned that just because you have ran something for 20 years, doesnt mean you are the best person to run it.

Or to claim that you are the best person to run it, since you love it, to a room full of people who all love the club who are there explicitly to tell you using varipus types of evidence, that you are making a c**t of it.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I dont even think its him tbh its the rest that are the issue i think, but he said himself he wishes there was more trust, the minute thats gone there is no way back everyone knows that.  Seem to be a lot of them wanting more though, more trust, working together, funny that theres only one half of the party that has burned the bridges though

Edited by AL-FFC