The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:

problem with the new board members is that they are hand selected friends of Lex Miller and Colin Liddle, effectively yes men.

One of them earned their seat on the board by being a mole within the Patrons group.

Name and shame the dirty fucking snake!! Scum b*****d!

It's an EGM is it not?  The board have to put the motions that have deemed to be competent to a vote.  They have no requirement to discuss anything other than the motion in front of them.
Reading everything on here, it appears that people think that this is going to be a general questions and answer session rather than a properly constituted EGM. :unsure2:
Spoiler

Since we have finalised the technology, layout and agenda running with the club today - I think I would be surprised if there isn’t an open and honest debate. Hopefully it doesn’t turn into a rabble. TBF Lex Miller and KK have been pretty helpful in facilitating it.

38 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known

You and Billie Joe Armstrong I suppose. Still one of my fav albums tbf.

3 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

You and Billie Joe Armstrong I suppose. Still one of my fav albums tbf.

3 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known

Its Whitesnake Here I Go again 

Just now, wee_bairn said:

I know, our relegation rabble actually looked ok against them. Unlucky with the defeat in the end.

Added in with an inept refereeing display as well if i mind right, as for their asst manager trying to noise up the bairns supporters pr*ck that he was

While us getting accused of being Scotland's worst ever European result was debatable with Dunfermline among others, tonight really, truly, definitively, takes the biscuit.

What a bunch of absolutely gormless fuds Kilmarnock are.

On what planet?   It’s Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Green Day.
Never even occured to me that the lyrics to these two are so similar before.

The things you learn on the Falkirk FC thread on Pie and Bovril

How was Falkirk, the 10th team in Scotland, losing to the 10th team in Switzerland "debatable" for worst ever result? They played in Europe every season and Liechtenstein is a tax haven. Their budget would dwarf ours. Falkirk losing to Vaduz wouldn't crack the top 30. Vaduz won again last night, incidentally. 

How was Falkirk, the 10th team in Scotland, losing to the 10th team in Switzerland "debatable" for worst ever result? They played in Europe every season and Liechtenstein is a tax haven. Their budget would dwarf ours. Falkirk losing to Vaduz wouldn't crack the top 30. Vaduz won again last night, incidentally. 
A diddy result all the same, covering it up is even more diddy than the result. Or being relegate to the seasides.

31 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
36 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

A diddy result all the same, covering it up is even more diddy than the result. Or being relegate to the seasides.

Haha good one

6 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

While us getting accused of being Scotland's worst ever European result was debatable with Dunfermline among others, tonight really, truly, definitively, takes the biscuit.

What a bunch of absolutely gormless fuds Kilmarnock are.

Aye lets hope we get them in the playoffs this season to get one over them...oh wait a minute, thanks MSG.