The Falkirk FC Thread

20 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Your salary figure is a bit high but other than that the story is accurate. Ray told it to some visitors last week and named the player. I was in the room at the time, hence how I know.

I don't think it would be fair to put the guy's name online. The only Scottish footballer whose wages should ever be given out is Stephen Dobbie, just because of the absolutely rage it caused the QOS fans when Houstie did it. :)

Who was it?

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You may well laugh, but I think theres a lesson for us all here

How badly did we underestimate the diddiness of Greenock Morton??

This cant be allowed to happen again.

So, what?

Flamethrowers?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You may well laugh, but I think theres a lesson for us all here

How badly did we underestimate the diddiness of Greenock Morton??

This cant be allowed to happen again.

I bet the Columbo wannabe that cited Newbornbairns post was the same fanny that tweeted Rudden asking when he was signed etc. 

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

This is my big hope from Friday. I am hoping Lex and co. attend the meeting looking to work with the fans for the good of the club as I want back to the matches.

If this doesn't happen the gap between the board and fans with the same mindset as me will just widen.

Work with the fans? These c***s? Not a chance. That p***k Lex and his cronies can f**k off. The relationship can’t be repaired - the ONLY way the club can fully move forward is if these lying b*****ds sell up and f**k off for good!

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I bet the Columbo wannabe that cited Newbornbairns post was the same fanny that tweeted Rudden asking when he was signed etc. 

Branch Ton, whos attentions have sadly been diverted to avoiding debt collection agencies calling time on whatever his particular habit is. 

The only way forward is for the Msg , To tell us how long this is likley to carry on for . I myself am no a share holder  and non season ticket holder now . There is an impasse between 300 or 400 supporters that showed there frustration at the end of last season .  IMO the majority of supporters going to the games feel the same , but are not willing to see the team have no support in the ground , wish i was one of them . I am making a stand in the only way i know buy refusing to buy merchendise and attend games . 

Stranraer giving what we will face this season most weeks, one up top and the rest behind the ball.

Dominant but feel we are missing that bit of magic or real width.

All early days and tbh I had to Google who we were playing tonight, showing the hmmmmm effect this cup now has even a league level down

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Stranraer giving what we will face this season most weeks, one up top and the rest behind the ball.

Dominant but feel we are missing that bit of magic or real width.

All early days and tbh I had to Google who we were playing tonight, showing the hmmmmm effect this cup now has even a league level down

If this is what every week is going to be like, we will need to be Harold Shipman levels of lethal in front of goals. 

1 minute ago, GaryDoug said:

If this is what every week is going to be like, we will need to be Harold Shipman levels of lethal in front of goals. 

Speaking of Dr Death

I'd even expect Fasan to get a clean sheet if playing tonight.....then again !!!

8 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

That one would have gone through him like a Scooby Doo ghost. 

Sorry no greens left

5 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:

You took that to far emoji23.png

See above !