The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Fucking called it. 

24 pages ago.

#ITK

(Note I was also the one that called Ray McKinnon days before anyone else)

Any news on a  new owner then ?

40 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

We'd been champions for weeks so I promise you that no one on Earth gave two shits about those results.

They weren't so much on the beach by that point as sitting on the balcony, eating Lays crisps and trying not to spew.

Still a right brasser though. I reckin playing at half pelt you should still be able to pump them and at worst lose by the odd goal. I wouldve been furious to see any falkirk team lose  heavily by that margin to two piss poor part time teams that hadn't kicked a ball all season.

Edited by Shodwall cat

See you Falkirk TV guys(if any of you read this) can you ask Mckinnon tonight if any of the trialists from the Brechin game are still being considered. I don't need you to ask about specific players just ask the blanket question please as surely that's acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Still a right brasser though. I reckin playing at half pelt you should still be able to pump them.

We have handbrake McKinnon.....so I'd hold out on that

Still need a strong centre mid for me, not a football player, just there to break up play, good in the air, strong tackler.

Maybe a couple of bench filler defenders that can cover centre back and full back and I’d like to see an attacking midfielder/striker sign also.

1 minute ago, ka202 said:

Still need a strong centre mid for me, not a football player, just there to break up play, good in the air, strong tackler.

Maybe a couple of bench filler defenders that can cover centre back and full back and I’d like to see an attacking midfielder/striker sign also.

It is League 1 in Scotland your in, not the Bundesliga. Hopefully you can recoup your outgoings with a European run before long otherwise the collection buckets could be out if it does not quite go to plan.

Healthy sell on fee from the will vaulks transfer to Cardiff so would imagine that is supplementing the budget nicely, now run along.

It is League 1 in Scotland your in, not the Bundesliga. Hopefully you can recoup your outgoings with a European run before long otherwise the collection buckets could be out if it does not quite go to plan.

Wit?

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

You were, and believe it or not Morton cited your post as part of their "reasons why we think he was tapped" to the SPL.  You posted that he was seen in TFS, albeit it was clearly a joke as RM  wasn't here on the day you said. 

And no, I'm not kidding. Seriously.

It would have been funny had they not won the case.

You've got to be joking 😂😂😂

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this website. Glad to see P&B is regarded as such a reliable source of info.

Does your maw ken your on the internet?