The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, ilostmyself said:

I'd tend to agree with the first part tbh 

What did he do to burn his bridges with you? You always seemed like a nice forgiving lot.

He has snake like behaviour so should fit in well

7 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

He gets promoted to the Premiership, signs a new 1 year deal and then gets instantly loaned out to a League 1club. You can't describe that as anything other than bizarre! 

McManus burnt his bridges with us. You will love him as he hates us now.  

I wondered if it was anything to do with his age. He's still 24 so would they be due something for him if certain clubs had come in for him and they had offered him the same contract as last season bit like the Mark Stewart thing with us.  Perhaps they were hoping he wouldn't accept it though.

9 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Would be interesting / fun to get Morton in one of the cups.

Come to think of it, I don't think the Morton fans are fit enough to boo all the ex Morton players, coaching staff and probably the ref for a full game 

21 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Aye, it's awful when your team wins almost every week. Just terrible.

It is a bit.

I've been there in that division and it was rubbish.   Surely only OF fans can get kicks out of winning mismatches.

21 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

After the two seasons we have just had I don't think a year of actually winning matches is going to get boring in any way.

It did for us, and we'd just come off the back of a Gus MacPherson season.

Gus MacPherson!

Edited by Monkey Tennis

23 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

He gets promoted to the Premiership, signs a new 1 year deal and then gets instantly loaned out to a League 1club. You can't describe that as anything other than bizarre! 

McManus burnt his bridges with us. You will love him as he hates us now.  

Him hating Morton has no relevance at all, couldn't give a f*ck about Morton.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It did for us, and we'd just come off the back of a Gus McPherson season.

Gus McPherson!

It was a particularly dreadful standard of league that season you were in it mind you.  Hopefully someone will perhaps give us a challenge at least.  I mean Alloa who were second top managed to lose 9 games so the title must've been sewn up around xmas.

21 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

It was a particularly dreadful standard of league that season you were in it mind you.  Hopefully someone will perhaps give us a challenge at least.  I mean Alloa who were second top managed to lose 9 games so the title must've been sewn up around xmas.

The title was actually sealed on a pitch banked in snow.

It honestly was pretty tedious, and we hadn't made any attempt to splash out on a squad like you guys have.  We weren't even bookies' favourites at the start - Ayr were.

Edited by Monkey Tennis