Ross Maclean - Contracted to 2020

Michael Tidser - Contracted to 2021

Aiden Connolly - Contracted to 2021

Charlie Telfer - Contracted to 2021

Strikers:

Denny Johnstone - Contracted to Sept 2020

Conor Sammon - Contracted to 2020/21?

Aidan Laverty - Contracted to 2020

Anyone know if Sammon was a two year deal? It's annoying me.

4 minutes ago, some_guy said:

5 Defenders, 7 Midfielders and 3 strikers so far, why does this look like its gonna be 4-5-1 all over again? 

chances are it could be 4-2-3-1, what would be the issue with that?

that sounded wide, just a bit bored of this 1 striker = negative football chat.

Edited by FalkirkLad

Our website is stating Leitch is and attacker but he's been midfield anywhere else I've heard of him. Is this some jedi mind trick they're trying or what?

Number 10 I was told

I believe we only have one keeper tomorrow as Mitch got injured today plus another 3 out. We are meant to be a professional football club [emoji102]

20 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Just ignore this Gorilla Cricket guy.  No-one cares.

Plenty apparently do.

I pop on here with my mixture of daft wee digs and proper contributions, to be greeted with all manner of uncharitable speculation about me, mingled with abuse.

It's genuinely a bit bizarre.

5 Defenders, 7 Midfielders and 3 strikers so far, why does this look like its gonna be 4-5-1 all over again? 
Today is not transfer deadline day. It would be nice to have the full squad signed up by now but Ray still has time to bring in another few players before the season starts properly!

11 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I believe we only have one keeper tomorrow as Mitch got injured today plus another 3 out. We are meant to be a professional football club emoji102.png

It's a pity they took so long to agree the budget, never mind delay the investment that the fans bid would have brought in. 

It's a pity they took so long to agree the budget, never mind delay the investment that the fans bid would have brought in. 

Remember the statement “we will subsidise the budget”? I do

Regarding the statement, pretty much confirms the #ITK I received and put on here before about board members deliberately putting obstacles in front of the fans bid, stringing Kenny and David (and all of us, with actual hard earned coin at stake) and simultaneously soliciting bids from.... Well..... Does anyone even want to venture which of those bids were even real versus total lies?

So I thank the provider of that info who hopefully will read this, for exposing these fucking charlatans.

Delighted to see the BtB lads take gloves off. Hope they and many other go in dry next Friday. And for anyone sitting on the fence or hoping this will all somehow come good, I hope them feeling that the only option left for the good of the club was to issue that statement serves as a wake up call.

Times up lads. G.T.F before you have to be publicly shamed next Friday

The funny thing is after last season and with having only 4/5 contracted players at the start of training the decision to axe the academy is the biggest thing that has bit them up the arse as we are struggling to find a first team to field.