The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

A player is / was under consideration who meets the criteria you've specified. 

If a certain individual knows about it, which I believe he does, it's hardly surprising that he's told the entire world. There's a shepherd on a mountain top in Outer Mongolia who knows what FFC are up to the minute decisions are made. 

C'mon you, play the game..

Name that rat.

6 minutes ago, Russ said:

Gies me the boak that.

Really sums us up at the moment that, that fucking p***k is going to slither his way into becoming our chairman.

i think he pretty much is chairman ATM, certainly acting as if he is.

Edited by falkirkzombie

On ‎11‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 07:43, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, but it's taken an absolutely dreadful season with a serious consequence for things to kick off in this way.

Again, I'm not suggesting this is unique to Falkirk, but a similarly disappointing season to the previous one would not have seen this outcry.

Never heard the phrase 'the straw that broke the camel's back'?

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Feel a bit sorry for Bainsfordbairn here. Ken he’s dying to like some of they posts but for obvious reasons can’t.

We’ve got you brother.

That was the tact I was using in my Inspector Clousaeu type sleuthing, trying to see which posts he'd liked to get a hint as to who the loose lipped one is. I still think it's Lex.

That was the tact I was using in my Inspector Clousaeu type sleuthing, trying to see which posts he'd liked to get a hint as to who the loose lipped one is. I still think it's Lex.

Aye it’s either him or Andy Thomson. But my money would be on Lex, can only imagine how much he’s loving having the power at the moment. He was swanning about the stand and dugouts at Brechin on Tuesday.

21 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Never heard the phrase 'the straw that broke the camel's back'?

Yes, and I think it partially applies here.

However, the straw was more of a girder and without something so heavy, I don't think the back would have given, in the way that it has.

26 minutes ago, Russ said:

Feel a bit sorry for Bainsfordbairn here. Ken he’s dying to like some of they posts but for obvious reasons can’t.

We’ve got you brother.

Quite enjoying his thinly veiled rage at not being able to be smug about being the only one who kens what's going on. It's breaking his heart that others have some detail.

59 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

A player is / was under consideration who meets the criteria you've specified. 

If a certain individual knows about it, which I believe he does, it's hardly surprising that he's told the entire world. There's a shepherd on a mountain top in Outer Mongolia who knows what FFC are up to the minute decisions are made. 

Don’t disagree that these things should be kept under wraps. Wrt the player in question though, I’d rather we took a punt on one of the young French trialists than someone we already know is bang average like Dallas. 

2 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:

i can't see any signing being a surprise TBH, everybody has known about each signing before they signed, club very leaky this summer.

That's because Lex Miller is in charge of the footballing side.  He cannot keep his mouth shut.

3 minutes ago, Relegator Ritchie said:

Wrt the player in question though, I’d rather we took a punt on one of the young French trialists 

I'm not sure if the budget would support hotel accommodation or putting people up in digs this year. It's certainly noticeable that everyone signed so far is fairly local.