The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Why must you be promoted playing 'attractive, free-flowing, attacking' football?  Can you not just be....promoted?

Would certainly be good enough for me, style only become as issue for people when you aren't winning, win 10 games on the spin playing big Sam hoofball and nobody says a thing.

1 minute ago, falkirkzombie said:

Would certainly be good enough for me, style only become as issue for people when you aren't winning, win 10 games on the spin playing big Sam hoofball and nobody says a thing.

Yep, the result is the only thing that matters in football.  It's what the points are awarded for.

49 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yep, the result is the only thing that matters in football.  It's what the points are awarded for.

The box office bairns are expected to win games this season but we won't keep our box office bairns title with 1-0 wins at home to Montrose(no disrespect to you Montrose fans you were just the first team that popped into my head)

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:
Yes there is. Phone [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] on 074 852671 and he'll talk you through the game from the terracing.

That number was for personal use you rogue

It's ok, she's going to phone you personally. #helpaBairnout

1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:

I really think that if this season is a success and we get promoted first try then the current board will see themselves as right and vindicated by any decisions made in the past and that will give them a sort of god given right for us to forget everything that has happened. 

I predict that this is what will happen, and that lots of the dissent will evaporate.

I'm not even having a go here - it's the nature of things.

Guest Ecosse83
18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

2 up top..

6A93D745-6BBC-4F02-8DFA-E286ABA45521.jpeg

Good signs so far from McKinnon. Let's just hope he doesn't shit the bed when the league gets underway.

I predict that this is what will happen, and that lots of the dissent will evaporate.
I'm not even having a go here - it's the nature of things.

It’s seems a lot has evaporated already with the 2000+ season tickets sold.

What encourages me however is those who are sticking to the boycott are for the most part the vocal element of the support, both at games and on social media. It’s not taking many to keep he pressure on.

We’ve got 20 players here and it looks like Gomis, Laverty and MacLean are out injured.

Tommy Robson here tae.

Squad numbers mean nothing.

How very fucking dare you.

I fucking love a good squad number. Was absolutely seething when we have Pressley 10.

It’s seems a lot has evaporated already with the 2000+ season tickets sold.

What encourages me however is those who are sticking to the boycott are for the most part the vocal element of the support, both at games and on social media. It’s not taking many to keep he pressure on.

I don’t believe the ST sales figure. Reason for me doubting it will be come clear in time