The Falkirk FC Thread

44 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Can we expect a lot of Falkirk pounds tonight we still need a few players so the money would be very welcome😉

⚽️| TONIGHT | Pre-Season Friendly 🆚| @FalkirkFC 🏟| Glebe Park ⏰| 7:45pm KO 💷| £6 adults, £3 concessions, ST’s valid. 🍺| City Club bar open from 6:45pm - away supporters welcome! 🎟| Season tickets on sale in Platinum Lounge pre-match 6:30-7:30p

Hopefully you have some sort of team to play tonight. 

According to your site only 8 outfield players signed? 

You've only posted twice, and on both occasions it was to give out names of trialists who hadn't been mentioned elsewhere.  You do know there's a reason why managers often keep the names out of the media.
While it's probably not applicable for those two, are you aware that we've lost players in the past because of word getting out that we were looking at them?
Being genuinely ITK is one thing, as you obviously are. Being sensible enough to keep it to yourself is another. Which is an outlook that that at least one prominent individual associated with the club refuses to heed.
Another reason why change behind the scenes is badly needed. [emoji20]
I saw the picture posted and recognised the 2 players, nothing more. Apologies if I've annoyed anyone on here, it wasn't my intention but I understand your point.

6 minutes ago, bairnhammer said:

I saw the picture posted and recognised the 2 players, nothing more. Apologies if I've annoyed anyone on here, it wasn't my intention but I understand your point.

Fair enough, thank you.

Callum Erskine would be recognisable if you were around the club, because he used to be at the Academy and came along as a backup keeper to a number of the U19 games.

As far as I can see McKay has never played in Scotland.  The French lad you identified on Sunday has never played in the UK.  You must have an encyclopedic knowledge of footballers if you simply recognised them, rather than the being informed by someone who should be keeping schtum.

I believe you though. ;)

Welcome to the forum.

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Fair enough, thank you.

Callum Erskine would be recognisable if you were around the club, because he used to be at the Academy and came along as a backup keeper to a number of the U19 games.

As far as I can see McKay has never played in Scotland.  The French lad you identified on Sunday has never played in the UK.  You must have an encyclopedic knowledge of footballers if you simply recognised them, rather than the being informed by someone who should be keeping schtum.

I believe you though. ;)

Welcome to the forum.

Feel the burn bairnhammer, feel the burn.

7 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

What you thinking tar and feather or kneecapping ..lol 

If he keeps wetting the rumour mill i'm thinking entrance to the warehouse with DKD when he arrives and maybe even a welcome drink on entry. 

Edited by BairnNecessity

Right so who's the one with the loose lips in the club then that Bairnsford Bairn was alluding to. I'll go with the total twat who rhymes with specs filler.

3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Right so who's the one with the loose lips in the club then that Bairnsford Bairn was alluding to. I'll go with the total twat who rhymes with specs filler.

My guess is the guy who's name rhymes with Randy Thomson.

Edited by BairnNecessity

Oh aye... Him thats in charge of football operations. No doubt cant wait to vomit any info out to anyone who will listen to show how much hes in charge.

Is there any more news on change behind the scenes or have our MSG managed to arse that one up and put everyone off ?

Only my opinion but been saying for a few weeks now there won’t be any change