The Falkirk FC Thread

I see Peter Grant has signed with Morton. Before the knee injury I’d have thought he’d have been playing at a decent level, maybe in the English championship by now. Sad that an injury like that can destroy a footballers career.

2 minutes ago, ka202 said:

I see Peter Grant has signed with Morton. Before the knee injury I’d have thought he’d have been playing at a decent level, maybe in the English championship by now. Sad that an injury like that can destroy a footballers career.

Pretty much this, a real shame as I too thought he'd end up being our record sale at that sort of level.

Even though he's at Morton I really hope he can start to refind that form as he's a player I really liked here. 

5 minutes ago, ka202 said:

I thought he'd have retired by now.  Mind a mate telling me he couldn't even kneel at the chapel last time he saw him there.  Real shame but god knows how he'd ever pass a medical to be fit to play. Nowt to do with form its just he physically cant do it any more.

Edited by Shodwall cat

18 hours ago, GaryDoug said:

I'm done, Senor.

I've made my feelings clear to the horrible wee c**t and I'm leaving it at that.

Hopefully tomorrow brings some actual football news. x

I’ll put it down to being new to the forum but Monkey Tennis is in the top 5 biggest wankers on here so please don’t rise to him again. The guys a sad, lonely, tosspot.

I know we are shite but come on.

A Morton fan with a sense of humour? That’ll not do.

I’m glad he’s got a club, I hope he can recover from his knee injuries at Morton, you’ll have a great player if he can.

Was honestly one of the best centre half’s I’ve seen at Falkirk in a long time, not the most mobile but quality at everything else.

Prime Peter Grant going up for a header..... or in for a hard tackle.....

What watching football is all about. Watching someone be so powerful and dominant on the park is a sight to behold. Pre Injury PG is almost as much an "entrance fee" player as yer tricky striker or winger.

Worst instance of being really gutted for a player I have felt in a long time.

26 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ll put it down to being new to the forum but Monkey Tennis is in the top 5 biggest wankers on here so please don’t rise to him again. The guys a sad, lonely, tosspot.

You're entitled to see me as a sad tosspot if you wish, but I'm not actually particularly lonely.

Sorry for not conforming to the life you've devised for me.