The Falkirk FC Thread

Just watched all the videos from pre season back on YouTube. Yeah the ownership situation needs to be resolved, but I’m actually looking forward to getting going. 

Loving all the ‘dressing room culture’ chat, you can sense they all get that it’s about working hard first and foremost - and they’re up for facing the challenge ahead. 

A lot less wishy washy that the drivel we had last year. 

Finally, still away games only for me. I’m delighted that the season starts there, would love us to take a huge following up to show these guys that we’re behind them even if we aren’t behind the board. 

Edited by BountyBairn

10 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Baffled as to why monkey tennis is so prominent on this thread. He was the same a few years ago when manufacturing a rivalry between us and queen's in the race for a coveted 4th spot in the championship, so I kinda understand back then. Now however, we are in a different division, and there is not really any ex player factor to be rattled about. So the question is why, does he post so much in this particular thread, rather than any other teams? 

He is on this thread so often I thought he was a Falkirk fan  

Maybe he has a secret yearning to be a Falkirk fan, but is too feart to come out as one? 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, P475 said:
He is on this thread so often I thought he was a Falkirk fan  
Maybe he has a secret yearning to be a Falkirk fan, but is too feart to come out as one? 

A feeling many of your lot know well.

Aw naw! You’ve outed me man. 😯

Just a warning, do not reply to, or quote B.T. Please.
Its ok, given the apparent frequency with which he researches debt collection agencies, one can only assume they are onto him and will remove any internet ready devices from him soon...

The fucking gimp.

19 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Jack Compton played for them so you might have a chance.

Unfortunately for me their a lot better now than they were then when they signed Compton.

Edited by Shodwall cat