The Falkirk FC Thread

Might already of been mentioned in here but DKD is almost 100% away from us. Seemed to love his time with yous, he is undoubtedly better than league 1 but a few of your signings are too and him buying his wee cousins Falkirk tops puts a piece together. Talented lad who’ll go far if he sorts his attitude a bit, good luck to him and yous next season

Might already of been mentioned in here but DKD is almost 100% away from us. Seemed to love his time with yous, he is undoubtedly better than league 1 but a few of your signings are too and him buying his wee cousins Falkirk tops puts a piece together. Talented lad who’ll go far if he sorts his attitude a bit, good luck to him and yous next season
Moist

3 hours ago, RossCountyFan14 said:

Would absolutely love it but I can see him going to Thistle / Dundee if he decides to stay in Scotland. 

9 hours ago, Sgt Bilko said:

Would be quite happy with hippo back. Not prolific but can run about like headless chicken and do the donkey work.

And hopefully stay onside.

Tbh, you’d be better with ElBak. 

Hippo was the most frustrating player I’ve seen at EEP for a long time. I was delighted when we parted ways. 

The laddie finds it almost impossible to stay on side. ElBak will score you a shed lot of goals in league one, where hippo will put your frustration levels through the roof. 

Hippo loves the Falkirk. He did he upmost best not to score there last season in the 4-2 game I think, and yet it went in.
Hippo at us was one of the most composed 1 v 1 finishers iv seen in recent years. If he got through he scored. Was always convinced on this that he would be ok up front, however as it turned out, he lacks other skills in terms of leading the line.

I think you seen, as predicted by a lot of us, the worst of him. We did too but with his type of player its all about the ratio. It would seem we seen more of what he can bring than you did.

By far what pissed me off most about him, far more than offsides, was his niggly fouls. The amount of times late on in games when we wwre chasing them where he would lose the ball and pull someone back, blatantly and without reason.... Fucking boiled my piss.

He’s extremely frustrating in a shit side but hopefully in a team that ‘should’ be dominating this league he’d be great. I’d hand him a 1 year deal.
He was very much of the Alex Harris mpuld of "I didnt sign up for this" once we turned to shite.

That being said, I wasnt overly happy to see him go. A lot of the rumours at the time were around Hippo and Loy really hating eachother and one of them had to go, unsure if true.

Either way, just like Sammon, he seems like a bigger name for the League but this time he would be fully aware what he is signing up to, and also has a point to prove after a failed spell. So he really could have no excuses for not turning up.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He was very much of the Alex Harris mpuld of "I didnt sign up for this" once we turned to shite.

That being said, I wasnt overly happy to see him go. A lot of the rumours at the time were around Hippo and Loy really hating eachother and one of them had to go, unsure if true.

Either way, just like Sammon, he seems like a bigger name for the League but this time he would be fully aware what he is signing up to, and also has a point to prove after a failed spell. So he really could have no excuses for not turning up.

Loving the debt collection agency pop up ad at the bottom of this thread. Someone clearly picking up on how you are chucking money at has beens and never weres instead of just doing the hard graft.

Building up a debt mountain to discourage mysterious new owners are we? 

12 hours ago, DUMFRIES_CREW said:

Falkirk Fc the new Gretna

Admin beckons

Not really, no. I'd be more worried about Queens falling out the league if I were you.

11 hours ago, Diamond legend said:

A failure at every club he has played for what's his goal scoring record.

You've not failed until you've failed at Airdrie, IMO.

1 minute ago, Branch Ton said:

Loving the debt collection agency pop up ad at the bottom of this thread. Someone clearly picking up on how you are chucking money at has beens and never weres instead of just doing the hard graft.

Building up a debt mountain to discourage mysterious new owners are we? 

Hold tight here, this might be a bit hard for a Morton fan to grasp. There's such a thing as a bank. A bank is a thing that you can keep money in for when you need it. And when you take the money out, you can pay people so they don't have to drop down a division to get a pay rise.

HTH.

Hippo at us was one of the most composed 1 v 1 finishers iv seen in recent years. If he got through he scored. Was always convinced on this that he would be ok up front, however as it turned out, he lacks other skills in terms of leading the line.

I think you seen, as predicted by a lot of us, the worst of him. We did too but with his type of player its all about the ratio. It would seem we seen more of what he can bring than you did.

By far what pissed me off most about him, far more than offsides, was his niggly fouls. The amount of times late on in games when we wwre chasing them where he would lose the ball and pull someone back, blatantly and without reason.... Fucking boiled my piss.
That used to piss me off as well. He just couldn't be arsed chasing back so would happily concede the foul. As frustrating as he is, he also has that bit of magic that can turn a game.

Going back to the DKD rumours. BainsfordBairn previously said he wouldn't be back, which I'm assuming means there is no chance of it happening

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Your club are fucking rooked. Ours isnt.

Its also hilarious that you think targeted online advertising is common to everyone rather than being based on cookies/your personal browsing history, you thick c**t.

That’ll be Branch ton telt then 😂

7 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Branch Ton wondering why rubber snake and custom face mask ads have been replaced by debt collection agencies :lol:

ETA: I'd put my house on DKD going to Falkirk.

Is this said with something you know? As mentioned earlier, BainsfordBairn shot the rumour down during the week.

Edited by wee_bairn