The Falkirk FC Thread

41 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The others are not credible. The only other credible offer was that of Scott Davidson and they fucked him about as well so he disappeared and refused to play their games.

How do you know that they had more finance?

Because both would most likely involve investment from the buyer(s). Not a criticism of the btb bid, but the only investment in the first team it would lead to is a one off £400k per season that is not actually guaranteed. The club would be negligent not to at least explore options that may lead to significantly more. 

The due diligence on the Scott Davidson bid did not stack up I believe.

Edi and Latapy are indeed the same person[emoji38]
Because both would most likely involve investment from the buyer(s). Not a criticism of the btb bid, but the only investment in the first team it would lead to is a one off £400k per season that is not actually guaranteed. The club would be negligent not to at least explore options that may lead to significantly more. 
f**k off Edi

Folks -

Ignorance of the people within the Patrons.

If the due diligence on Scott Davidson did not stack up why did the MSG try and get him back when they lost him?

I genuinely believe there is a purpose in bringing new members onto the board as part of a transition period whilst the main part of the season is about to kick in. I’d speculate that there’s work to be done to get things in order before numbers could be settled upon.

I also believe the board are seriously considering moving on eventually.

What I don’t understand is after all these weeks of silence we are not even at the preferred bidder stage?

There’s little chance of progress if this woeful board can’t even draw conclusions after weeks, re what is in the best interests of the club (and themselves of course)......

I won’t be renewing my ST this season at all now. No need to anyway....

11 minutes ago, LatapyBairn said:

Not true, as BPM also just confirmed.

If you're genuinely trying to influence opinions then you should stop posting, as people just assume anything you now say is a lie. That's what happens when someone comes up with the  utter tripe that you did around six months ago. The boy who cried wolf, and all that.

The simple fact that you support them damages the very people you're trying to champion.  

The others are not credible. The only other credible offer was that of Scott Davidson and they fucked him about as well so he disappeared and refused to play their games.

How do you know that they had more finance?

Scott Davidson wanted to use us as a toy. Not the sort of person you want in charge. He was told to do one from what I have been told.

Are we ever going to hear from these prospective owners? [emoji848] Maybe not a live TV debate, but we've heard absolutely nothing from most of them trying to get the fans on board.

I'd gladly pledge my tenner a month in perpetuity if it meant it helped the fans bid.

Are we ever going to hear from these prospective owners? [emoji848] Maybe not a live TV debate, but we've heard absolutely nothing from most of them trying to get the fans on board.

I'd gladly pledge my tenner a month in perpetuity if it meant it helped the fans bid.

They may have signed an NDA as part of the process so perhaps can’t?
Otherwise I’d be surprised that they’ve not taken the opportunity to drum up support for their bid.

4 minutes ago, LatapyBairn said:

Scott Davidson’s plans did not pass the due diligence procedures and his bid was not considered further 

I stand corrected then. You obviously have a better contact than anyone else, and of course your history of being proven right is impeccable. 

This contact - was he the one who said Robson would leave in January? That Lewis Kidd would be our right back for the season and that Joe McKee would be one of the last players sold? 

4 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I stand corrected then. You obviously have a better contact than anyone else, and of course your history of being proven right is impeccable. 

This contact - was he the one who said Robson would leave in January? That Lewis Kidd would be our right back for the season and that Joe McKee would be one of the last players sold? 

tenor.gif