The Falkirk FC Thread

LM has been full on at the club for 17 years at the club , through thick and thin  , plenty highlights in that time and you come out with this drivel !   Im starting a LM for chairman  club at the next home game . Any one interested in joining ,  I will be at the front doors from 2pm for the big mans arrival .  I can arrange autographs etc. I know he has put FFC first every time for those 17 years  which NONE of you clowns can say .   He has played the game at a decent level and has been a success everywhere he has been. I think its time ML moved aside and let the big man take over  to take us to the next level .  If you have nothing positive to say please save your horse manure for another thread .  COYB

Cliff .        I told back posts missus this in March , don`t believe the hype believe the Bacon x 

F**king hell, what a state

Del Boy Miller appointed Trigger as campain manager i see.

Totally agree with this. The BTB offer is the one I want, however, some fans just want new owners regardless of who it is. Very big risk to take

New well meaning owners with our interests at heart don’t exist. Sell to the fans NOW .better meddle with the devil than a Falkirk bairn .

LM has been full on at the club for 17 years at the club , through thick and thin  , plenty highlights in that time and you come out with this drivel !   Im starting a LM for chairman  club at the next home game . Any one interested in joining ,  I will be at the front doors from 2pm for the big mans arrival .  I can arrange autographs etc. I know he has put FFC first every time for those 17 years  which NONE of you clowns can say .   He has played the game at a decent level and has been a success everywhere he has been. I think its time ML moved aside and let the big man take over  to take us to the next level .  If you have nothing positive to say please save your horse manure for another thread .  COYB

Cliff .        I told back posts missus this in March , don`t believe the hype believe the Bacon x 

Waal stunning post is it satire surely can’t be the truth nobody can be that deluded. Anyone who has dealt with Lex in business will tell you just how trustworthy he is !

You ragin aye ? ah walk away Lexy Miller , The only man for the job , right here , right now .   NMTTWDA5    x 

This is how much of a shambles the club is in at the moment. Our potential new chairman resorting to this. You don’t have to do this Lex.

2 hours ago, Rocco said:
7 hours ago, MrDust said:
Ray wasn't manager till September.
As said on paper he hasn't signed us a striker who has scored a goal, loan extension for Rudden only saving grace, no definite answer if Ray had any input on the original loan deal

This just proves you know very little and would rather just slag off a manager because you don't like him.

Remind me what there is to like ?

5 hours ago, Russ said:

Aye you’re having a bit of a ‘mare here. It was Ray that manages to get Rudden on loan right at the death on deadline day. I’m sure he was someone he was looking at bringing in at Morton anyway and held off the deal until he came to us.

Obviously it didn’t mean f**k all in the end as we were relegated anyway but if it wasn’t for the signing for Rudden we genuinely could’ve went into January with no wins and only a handful of points.

I think you are missing the on paper part of my comment

5 hours ago, Russ said:

Aye you’re having a bit of a ‘mare here. It was Ray that manages to get Rudden on loan right at the death on deadline day. I’m sure he was someone he was looking at bringing in at Morton anyway and held off the deal until he came to us.

Obviously it didn’t mean f**k all in the end as we were relegated anyway but if it wasn’t for the signing for Rudden we genuinely could’ve went into January with no wins and only a handful of points.

He had even trained with Ray at Morton before coming to us.

My point was he had plenty of time up to January and fluffed his singing of strikers in that window. Other than Rudden, who he'd ready scouted, or had recommended by Rangers, 2hilst he was at Morton, the guys he brought in were tripe. And if that's who he could get when we were in the Championship, I'm not holding out much hope for League 1.

Would love to be proven wrong today. 

9 hours ago, Cliffbacon said:

There is about as much chance of LM becoming Chairman as a Paul Hartley statue being built at the stadium

I've no idea what's happening here, but it's most enjoyable.

Guest Ecosse83
10 hours ago, Cliffbacon said:

There is about as much chance of LM becoming Chairman as a Paul Hartley statue being built at the stadium

Edi/Latapy please go and get yer hole, it will make you feel better x

29 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

My point was he had plenty of time up to January and fluffed his singing of strikers in that window. Other than Rudden, who he'd ready scouted, or had recommended by Rangers, 2hilst he was at Morton, the guys he brought in were tripe. And if that's who he could get when we were in the Championship, I'm not holding out much hope for League 1.

In the January window, he's got a limited market to look at.  If a striker is scoring goals teams aren't going to let them go, unless they receive decent cash.

Yes, we opted not to sign Scott McDonald.  As Ray mentioned in a post match interview, McDonald couldn't offer the commitment Ray was looking for due to his media stuff.  Fair enough he went on and scored a good few important goals for Partick, but I understand Ray's point of view there.  Apart from him, I don't think anyone can say they picked up a potent goalscorer in January?

Ray has to be assessed on who he can bring in this summer.  There's certainly more players available now, so hopefully we get the 2/3 we need to get out the division.

26 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

Plenty folk will point towards the January window being limited, it's only got more limited with us being in league one and Rays brand of football.

I hope I am proven wrong too but he has been the king of signing one goal strikers at Raith and Utd as well zero goal strikers, how he can stipulate twice about signing the right striker(s) is laughable

Plenty folk will point towards the January window being limited, it's only got more limited with us being in league one and Rays brand of football.
I hope I am proven wrong too but he has been the king of signing one goal strikers at Raith and Utd as well zero goal strikers, how he can stipulate twice about signing the right striker(s) is laughable
I understand that signing a good striker is the key, what I dont understand is not waiting till there is a signing before judging, unless you are one of the folk who seemingly believe Ray isnt really arsed if we have anyone to play up front.

I dont know where the knicker wetting line is, but I do know projecting that our strikers are going to be shite before we have even signed them is on the wrong side of it.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I understand that signing a good striker is the key, what I dont understand is not waiting till there is a signing before judging, unless you are one of the folk who seemingly believe Ray isnt really arsed if we have anyone to play up front.

I dont know where the knicker wetting line is, but I do know projecting that our strikers are going to be shite before we have even signed them is on the wrong side of it.

Looking back over his signings at his previous clubs doesn't exactly fill you with confidence when it comes to forwards to be fair. He's got a soft spot for Aiden Connoly and other than getting Mikkelsen on loan at Utd and Rudden on loan at us, he's far more miss than hit.

Hoping to f**k he gets it right this time.

Looking back over his signings at his previous clubs doesn't exactly fill you with confidence when it comes to forwards to be fair. He's got a soft spot for Aiden Connoly and other than getting Mikkelsen on loan at Utd and Rudden on loan at us, he's far more miss than hit.

He surely took Longridge and Hardie to Raith too didnt he? Longridge didnt score many granted, but thats a player who we know and most of us liked and would love to have again. Hardie speaks for himself.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

He surely took Longridge and Hardie to Raith too didnt he? Longridge didnt score many granted, but thats a player who we know and most of us liked and would love to have again. Hardie speaks for himself.

Longridge, Hardie and brought through Lewis Vaughan