The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Pretty sure Margaret Lang apologised for how it was handled at that daft meeting they had with a select group of fans.

That’s the measure of that fucking shower. Public attempt at shaming the fans, private apology to a minimal amount. Arseholes. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Well f**k me.... The FFC banter period gives something back! Hope he gets clap

He'd probably f**k that up. Jump out the way at the last minute. 

45 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Dennon Lewis quite literally putting the phrase, “he couldn’t score in a barrel of fannies” to the test.

See above. 

That’s the measure of that fucking shower. Public attempt at shaming the fans, private apology to a minimal amount. Arseholes. 
This all day long.
Would be a similar scenario if the Sun was taken to task over this headline.
Tiny apology at the bottom of an obscure page.

So basically Falkirk fans are dragged through the gutter again by the media due to the clubs absolute ineptitude at running their own social media!

There was no racist abuse whatsoever at Ochilview that day but, as they say “Shit sticks”

Really not interested in the boys colour, could be green with purple stripes for all that it matters but the fact is he was one of the worst players in the worst squad we had in decades. An abomination of a player and will rightly be reviled for ever and a day for that shitebaggery against the Fifers.

4 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Just wait till he wheels that one out on the TV that will be the "oh i was racially abused by my own fans considering" the fact we have players like Richie Cadette, Andy Gray, Myles Hippolyte, Nathan Austin to name but a few and none of them EVER said anything about being subjected to racial abuse from Falkirk fans almost forgot the legend that is Russell Latapy.

He might actually or should point out he has went from English Premiership club to Scottish Championship and now at some southern league/non league mob which is a good indication where his playing career is going.

The fact that other black players weren’t racially abused doesn’t mean that another black player wasn’t, you absolute moron. 

Falkirk fans’ response to this guy seems very similar to Celtic fans’ response to Shay Logan suffering racist abuse from one of their players. Rather than condemning racism they hound the victim. Rank.

If a bunch of white guys on the internet tell a black guy he hasn’t experienced racism I’m sure they’re absolutely right though. Nice one lads. 

The fact that other black players weren’t racially abused doesn’t mean that another black player wasn’t, you absolute moron. 
Falkirk fans’ response to this guy seems very similar to Celtic fans’ response to Shay Logan suffering racist abuse from one of their players. Rather than condemning racism they hound the victim. Rank.
If a bunch of white guys on the internet tell a black guy he hasn’t experienced racism I’m sure they’re absolutely right though. Nice one lads. 
Get yourself to f**k.

17 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What's the basis of the 'racist abuse' story anyway?  Genuine question.

I've seen it referenced on here a few times, but I don't recall it from the time.

Lewis claimed that he was abused by Falkirk fans during the cup tie at Ochilview. Despite this alleged abuse nobody in the stand reported it and that included both Stenhousemuir and Falkirk fans. I know some Stenny employees who were present at the game and they have told me that they heard nothing and hadn't heard of any other Stenhousemuir fans claiming otherwise. Indeed, as far as I'm aware, none of the Stenny fans who post on here have claimed that they heard anything either. I find it hard to believe that Lewis could have heard this 'abuse' if nobody else did and how he could have claimed that it was a Falkirk fan who was the perpetrator. It was then suggested that a relative of another player heard the abuse and told Dennon later, which is also hard to fathom as Lewis made the accusation during an after-match interview. It's unlikely that this other player's relative would have told the story before the interview either. Additionally, if this person heard abuse, why did nobody else?

It was all ifs, buts and maybes and unfound allegations but this didn't stop our BOD from immediately condemning the 'perpetrator' and tarring the rest of us with the racist brush!