The Falkirk FC Thread

Space for him at Queens where he Could learn from the best player in the Championship... 
I don't think Rangers will want him playing at a team who'll be battling it out at the bottom of the championship again either.

I played boys club with him before celtic signed him from us at around age 12 and he used to score over 100 goals a season as a striker..

trials at west ham too I bet?C071C3BC-7B5F-49B9-B429-27DCB2D61502-14762-0000071ABAF185F4.jpg.6009952bd3fc86a5dd8cf5c9ef4108a4.jpg

55 minutes ago, printer said:

Good luck to Doyley at TFS next year. A great lad and an Alloa legend. Think you'll love his attitude.

PS He's better at right back.

Yip Doyley is a good lad to have in your dressing room. Fit lad too and will claim to be the fittest at the club. 

Will run all day for you and is good defensively. 

Hearing Denny Johnson is training at Falkirk. Wondered if he would ever play again. He was inured with St Johnstone before he came to Morton where he was out for the entire season.

Huge gamble but maybe worth a short term deal. 

Yip Doyley is a good lad to have in your dressing room. Fit lad too and will claim to be the fittest at the club. 
Will run all day for you and is good defensively. 
Hearing Denny Johnson is training at Falkirk. Wondered if he would ever play again. He was inured with St Johnstone before he came to Morton where he was out for the entire season.
Huge gamble but maybe worth a short term deal. 
He definitely is a gamble, however, he may be one worth taking. Hopefully he can stay fit and prove a point, but only time will tell if he can do that. I expect Ray to bring a striker in on loan so Johnson may not need to be the first choice striker.

That's if we sign him, obviously.

2 minutes ago, Rocco said:

He definitely is a gamble, however, he may be one worth taking. Hopefully he can stay fit and prove a point, but only time will tell if he can do that. I expect Ray to bring a striker in on loan so Johnson may not need to be the first choice striker.

That's if we sign him, obviously.

A fit Denny would score more than a few goals in League 1 that's for sure. No idea how long he was injured at St Johnstone, but he was out for almost the whole season with us. That's a long time out of football.

I've no idea what kind of knee injury he has, but he's not had an operation that I know of to  mend it. So you have to imagine the underlying problem is still there.  

19 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

A fit Denny would score more than a few goals in League 1 that's for sure. No idea how long he was injured at St Johnstone, but he was out for almost the whole season with us. That's a long time out of football.

I've no idea what kind of knee injury he has, but he's not had an operation that I know of to  mend it. So you have to imagine the underlying problem is still there.  

We once had Graham Barrett on our books who didn't play a game all season.  He was torture when he came back, but managed to get a few goals

Edited by lewfal

39 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Oh aye, I'm with you on that. Just wondering if it'll be one final GIRUY.

Been thinking this too. Fully expect it to be their final swan song. A final f@ck you to the fans, but hey it's only £20. 

4 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's possible, but I don't see much basis for being sure we're heading "back" to a division we've only been in once during the last eighteen seasons.

Once in six season is a better stat

Queen's final league position has got worse season on season.

2 wins in your last 16 league games, surely doesn't suggest everything is fine

Obviously holding off till the board GTF but I was thinking of migrating to the main stand for this season.

Reason being I think crowds will be down a bit and I don't think we'll open the North stand very often so I'm as well getting a better view for the season. Hopefully just the one before getting promoted and heading back to the South. Sounds daft but it makes sense in my head. 

Any main standers heading the other way? Anyone following my daft logic?

15 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Could be worse.

Could be persevering with a manager that failed to keep them up.

Partick were nowhere near in as big a mess as we were when caldwell came in and yet still struggled badly for most of the season.  Juries still out kn mckinnon and only a championship win will be good enough this season.