The Falkirk FC Thread

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone got a close up of Doyles tattoo? Save me the bother of finding match footage or talking to other fans about whether hes any good or not 

It simply says "Remember don't try crossing with this leg, you're shit with it" 

15 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Are you and MT a double act cause by f**k the pair of you are tedious as f**k.

f**k me.

A notification that Branch Ton has quoted you should be put on the harmful substances list.

Awful patter. Would snort a line of anthrax before reading that again.

5 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Looks like a bear holding aloft a half grapefruit.

By jingo, you are not wrong! 

I highly recommend any interested viewers zoom in on said artwork. Rarely does one get the opportunity to see such a magnificent Ursidae/Citrus combo without having to venture forth to the world's greatest galleries. 

Blessed are we Bairns - this season is going to be a cracker.

If it is Denny Johnstone I hope it's a years deal with the club having the option of another year so he can prove he's up to it and not just another Carl Finnegan.

Anyone know how many loans you can have at the same time in league 1?

Edited by BairnNecessity

In that case on loan:

A gk- as you don't really ever see a full time team go with just the two goalies for the season. Albeit they normally have an U19 keeper to fall back on but we don't have that luxury.

A fullback that preferably can play either side- as we only have Dixon and Doyle assuming we don't sign Toshney.

An attacking midfielder/winger- someone who can change a game.

A striker- just someone to get the f*cking goals.

37 minutes ago, BairnNecessity said:

In that case on loan:

A gk- as you don't really ever see a full time team go with just the two goalies for the season. Albeit they normally have an U19 keeper to fall back on but we don't have that luxury

I’d be happy enough going into the season with Mutch on the bench then use the loan market in case of any injuries.