The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Christ all mighty Monkey Tennis is so fucking boring.

Aye? 

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I didn't miss it.  I just delayed joining in.

Morton fans are entirely entitled to carry on, especially as the confirmed acquisition of Tidser has prompted a new outpouring of hubristic crap from some fans who should really have learnt some kind of lesson.

Confirmed 

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I didn't miss it.  I just delayed joining in.

Morton fans are entirely entitled to carry on supporting a shite club and being unhinged pests that post pictures of kids and bother footballers on twitter.

Nice that you've found a pal in StennyLad though. I'd assumed it would have been one of the Morton fruitbats though.

28 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Christ all mighty Monkey Tennis is so fucking boring.

And yet by repeating yourself, you're emerging as engaging and fascinating?

You just hate it when people mock the team you support.  Infantile and pathetic in equal measure.

26 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

Nice that you've found a pal in StennyLad though. I'd assumed it would have been one of the Morton fruitbats though.

Guess how many posts stenny lad has made on his 'own team's' forum?

Correct!!

21 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

And yet by repeating yourself, you're emerging as engaging and fascinating?

You just hate it when people mock the team you support.  Infantile and pathetic in equal measure.

No being funny here but the fact you admitted yourself that you delayed the joining in till we were relegated  given the fact almost 2 months have past is a bit pathetic, yes funny at the time but the jokes worn out and now your trying to rekindle it with the point and laugh when the jokes been done to death and tbh Senor Bairn hit the nail on the head its just f**king boring now so basically the joke has past your boring as f**k

giphy.gif

Edited by AL-FFC

I'm struggling here, so help me.
Falkirk got laughably relegated with an expensively assembled squad, yet Morton fans have been damaged by it?
That surely can't be right? Explain how it is.

I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you. QOS managed to avoid automatic relegation by goal difference even though you had the best striker in the league. Let's see how you get on next season if he isn't so prolific

38 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

No being funny here but the fact you admitted yourself that you delayed the joining in till we were relegated  given the fact almost 2 months have past is a bit pathetic, yes funny at the time but the jokes worn out and now your trying to rekindle it with the point and laugh when the jokes been done to death and tbh Senor Bairn hit the nail on the head its just f**king boring now so basically the joke has past your boring as f**k

Does punctuation also strike you as boring?

25 minutes ago, Rocco said:
1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:
I'm struggling here, so help me.
Falkirk got laughably relegated with an expensively assembled squad, yet Morton fans have been damaged by it?
That surely can't be right? Explain how it is.

I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you. QOS managed to avoid automatic relegation by goal difference even though you had the best striker in the league. Let's see how you get on next season if he isn't so prolific

No debate there.

Despite having a genuinely brilliant player at this level, we were atrocious.  I'm quite sure that Falkirk will again soon be a little above us.

That's really not the point though.  The point concerns the shouty wee fannies on here that still wish to brag, especially with regard to Morton, a club that enjoyed the ultimate in last laughs over Falkirk in the season just ended.

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Does punctuation also strike you as boring?

actually it does, i mean seriously your trying to regurgitate a joke or an event that has expired i mean as far as posters go your the Stan Boardman or Chubby Brown of posters on P&B

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is Monkey Tennis the biggest w****r to infest our thread since Piracy was banned ?? 

I’ll start things of with a big ‘Yes’ !!!

He is a Dickensian character. Annoying, pitiful and childlike, yet there’s always that wee bit of pathos in his desire to be seen, to be recognised, to be involved.

The amount of time he spends here seeking relevance, needing his presence to be acknowledged, is ultimately a thing of profound sadness. Bless his wee cotton socks.

6 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

He is a Dickensian character. Annoying, pitiful and childlike, yet there’s always that wee bit of pathos in his desire to be seen, to be recognised, to be involved.

The amount of time he spends here seeking relevance, needing his presence to be acknowledged, is ultimately a thing of profound sadness. Bless his wee cotton socks.

Ach fair play.

A literate Falkirk fan, making literary references is a rare joy indeed Sir.

Saw a fair few pages on here since I last checked and wondered if something happened but I see it’s just the most boring poster on the site stinking the thread out with his shite. 

17 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

actually it does, i mean seriously your trying to regurgitate a joke or an event that has expired i mean as far as posters go your the Stan Boardman or Chubby Brown of posters on P&B

Leaving aside the obvious open goals presented by your posting 'style', I didn't even come on here to mock the relegation.

Obviously it's a rewarding subject but as you say, peak hilarity has passed.

I just find it funny when some of the sillier posters drift back towards hubris, having learnt nothing.