The Falkirk FC Thread

25 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm no Morton fan, but I've got to say they've totally won here, and the ongoing efforts of some Falkirk fans on here to claim otherwise, are utterly hilarious.

Just accept that you improperly poached their manager, gloated about it, then got relegated.  Meanwhile they stayed up, ultimately comfortably.

Of course you're getting ripped for it.  Grow up and take it on the chin.

Christ, you’re desperate.

2 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Christ, you’re desperate.

What for?

Falkirk is a bigger club than Morton, and that means they could tempt their manager away, and even subsequently tempt some of their players.  To be honest, I wouldn't imagine that too many Morton fans would protest otherwise.

However, despite such advantages, Falkirk managed to finish bottom and get relegated.  That's funny and deserves mockery.

A certain emotional immaturity is needed to miss that.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What for?

Falkirk is a bigger club than Morton, and that means they could tempt their manager away, and even subsequently tempt some of their players.  To be honest, I wouldn't imagine that too many Morton fans would protest otherwise.

However, despite such advantages, Falkirk managed to finish bottom and get relegated.  That's funny and deserves mockery.

Blah blah blah.

I'm assuming you're just killing time 'till the Bingo opens? I know a virgin in Greenock that would love to talk to you.

27 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

That's certainly one way of looking at it

The other way of looking at it is that some of them are still so damaged by it that they are permanent residents of neverland

I'm struggling here, so help me.

Falkirk got laughably relegated with an expensively assembled squad, yet Morton fans have been damaged by it?

That surely can't be right? Explain how it is.

8 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

Blah blah blah.

I'm assuming you're just killing time 'till the Bingo opens? I know a virgin in Greenock that would love to talk to you.

Good Lord.

I can't imagine that the P&B Falkirk contingent put out an appeal for another cretin, but if they had...

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Good Lord.

I can't imagine that the P&B Falkirk contingent put out an appeal for another cretin, but if they had...

Ooft. Hopefully there's not a rule against mocking disabilities.

Screenshot (27).png

Edited by GaryDoug

2 minutes ago, StennyLad said:

it's the same patter rangers fan were coming out with during their banter years. claiming opposition fans were obsessed with them where as in actual fact everyone was laughing like f**k at them. 

It's so reminiscent of that.

Obviously it's less extreme and delightful, but it bears the same hallmarks.

A sense of entitlement based on size of club, alongside a complete inability to handle the sort of mockery that is very much part of football.

In fairness, nobody supports Falkirk as an exercise in bigotry, or in anticipation of scooping loads of trophies,so in the bigger scheme, they're the good guys. 

The reverting to crowd wanky chest puffing while clearly at a low ebb however, totally merits comical derision.

What for?

Perhaps you missed the entirely deserved tsunami of ridicule that came our way the best part of two months ago. Attempting to carry on with that patter now is just a bit naff.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's so reminiscent of that.

Obviously it's less extreme and delightful, but it bears the same hallmarks.

A sense of entitlement based on size of club, alongside a complete inability to handle the sort of mockery that is very much part of football.

In fairness, nobody supports Falkirk as an exercise in bigotry, or in anticipation of scooping loads of trophies,so in the bigger scheme, they're the good guys. 

The reverting to crowd wanky chest puffing while clearly at a low ebb however, totally merits comical derision.

we all knew you were a bit of a roaster but entertaining this StennyLad, holy f**k you've outdone yourself.

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

Perhaps you missed the entirely deserved tsunami of ridicule that came our way the best part of two months ago. Attempting to carry on with that patter now is just a bit naff.

I didn't miss it.  I just delayed joining in.

Morton fans are entirely entitled to carry on, especially as the confirmed acquisition of Tidser has prompted a new outpouring of hubristic crap from some fans who should really have learnt some kind of lesson.

On 21/06/2019 at 16:34, smpar said:

The sheer arrogance of the Falkirk board and some supporters is fantastic, especially when you sign shite like Aiden Connolly and Mark Durnan.

Talking about having a Premiership-strength side when you’ve just been papped down to League One is old firm-levels of arrogance.

Shut yer hole ya fat c**t