The Falkirk FC Thread

How long do you reckon McKinnon will get if things go pear shaped? On paper you're signing a lot of Championship players so have to feel expectations will be to crush the division. 

Signing a whole new squad and hoping they get is a risky business though.

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

How long do you reckon McKinnon will get if things go pear shaped, on paper you're signing a lot of Championship players so have to feel expectations will be to crush the division. 

It's a risky business, but far less risky than starting the season with 6 players.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

How long do you reckon McKinnon will get if things go pear shaped? On paper you're signing a lot of Championship players so have to feel expectations will be to crush the division. 

I I think we will be ok. Tough start though but not half as tough as you guys.

Although you could slate Ray for signing pretty much every player he’s ever worked with, it’s a fairly logical policy. He has limited time to build a squad that needs to hit the ground running. Players that are well known to each other are likely to gel quicker.

The squad is looking solid and we are a few strikers away from a team that should challenge for the title!

On 21/06/2019 at 02:18, MetalWolf said:

I can't say as I'm mad keen on the collar.  Otherwise not bad.  Why's the puma logo red and not white on the front of the home strip.

I  would say it's been designed by a female so that the red logo ties in with the red socks , it's like when they buy a scarf to match their shoes. 

The "Landmarks In A Skip" graphic is abysmal and should be absolutely nowhere near our strip, sorry.  

Falkirk signing a team that would do well in the championship... in league 1. A couple strikers and the leagues yours

Pity we are run by a bunch of self serving arrogant c***s