The Falkirk FC Thread

In fairness he tried to sign Johnstone at both the Rovers and Dundee United. So although Morton was the only time he managed to get him, he is definitely a big fan and wouldn’t be surprised if there is something to it.
Maybe. The Morton signing was likely more i stigated by board members rather than McKinnon himself though and it would be pretty reckless with the budget to sign a player like that who has been fecked for so long.

Could see him going in on trial, if he can stand up yet.

What's he dribbling on about fish for? He's a dedicated seaside player 'til death? What a minter*.

*although not in the same minter league as the gonks who believed a clear nonsense from the Aberbrothack fan.

I only asked if you's had a goal scorer I hadn't thought of because I thought the rest of your team was looking strong.

All Bairnardos doing [emoji23]

Although he was really strongly helped along by Falkirkfan6871 who somehow seemed completely oblivious to such a clear piss take

Close season is magic

Well done to all who participated. This is what it’s all about.
Mr Linn has played his part. I see also via the medium of now deleted tweets that he is rethinking his fishing/meltdown response in favour (presumably) of accepting it in good spirits.

Always welcome at TFS Bobby.

Mr Linn has played his part. I see also via the medium of now deleted tweets that he is rethinking his fishing/meltdown response in favour (presumably) of accepting it in good spirits.

He’s obviously been up all night waiting for the call from Raymundo. Desperate to sign up for the bairns. Only to be absolutely pied, nice attempt to play it off cool though bobby.

Bobby is a really good guy and will have had a chuckle at this whole thing himself. No way would he have ever taken it any other way.

Mon the Boabskin and good luck to Falkirk next season. Guessing you will take the piss out of Raith as much as we did. Enjoy

I don't personally know anyone who guys by the nome de plume of "Bobby" but I've always wanted to ask someone called Bobby that pertinent question and great line from the classic Robocop. So, since Bobby Linn is clearly reading this thread, I'd just like to ask:

Can you fly, Bobby?

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

ATTENTION BOBBY LINN:

You have just been whooshed by the B.O.B

31 minutes ago, sick boy said:

what a club. 

#B.O.B

Look, I get the B.O.B thing, I really do, but please stop using it as it immediately makes me think of Burton Ofucking Brien!

Many thanks.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I was going to ask what the BOB thing is, but now I'm really embarrassed that an auld duffer like Shagger G gets what it is and I don't. Help me.

Box Office Bairns presumably?

And less of the duffer if you don't mind!

Edited by ShaggerG

Bobby is a really good guy and will have had a chuckle at this whole thing himself. No way would he have ever taken it any other way.

Mon the Boabskin and good luck to Falkirk next season. Guessing you will take the piss out of Raith as much as we did. Enjoy
I really hope all the fans and players down here are as bice as Bobby and your good self.

We are all having a nice time here, all in good sport and if it continues like this I think I will like it.

Hope you and Bobby Linn both enjoy your Chanpionship journey.

I really hope all the fans and players down here are as bice as Bobby and your good self.

We are all having a nice time here, all in good sport and if it continues like this I think I will like it.

Hope you and Bobby Linn both enjoy your Chanpionship journey.

Aye the League One forum is sound, be prepared for;

Frank Conner and a mad EF fan going at it with each other

Frank Conner going at it with everybody

Having zero Stranraer fans comment on your match threads

Plenty of exclamation marks from King Kebab

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Plenty of exclamation marks from King Kebab

Aw fucking hell, he makes my eyes bleed with that three punctuation mark thing. I try to avoid his posts, but if he's active on this forum that's one for the ignore list.