The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:
What’s the source?

Cant say on here m9. All I can say is that the person who told me, their name rhymes with schmick tampbell

Yes just I seen his comment on Twitter about looking forward to a trip to Dens next season but I guess we can probably pay more than arbroath. I’m also guessing with the rumours on here could be more than 1 striker being signed. Surely Cammy bell will be announced tomorrow?

Yes just I seen his comment on Twitter about looking forward to a trip to Dens next season but I guess we can probably pay more than arbroath. I’m also guessing with the rumours on here could be more than 1 striker being signed. Surely Cammy bell will be announced tomorrow?
Schmick expects to make a statememnt tonight. Dont go to bed yet

Not really. The Scottish ladies just landed the country with a new way of failing to get out of the group stages. To collapse like that in the last quarter of an hour was utterly pathetic but just oh so trademark Scottish.
Anyhoo....

Whist I kind of get that....three dubious VAR penalty decisions have decided every game.
It’s a joke.
Man City have also been eliminated from the Champions league two years running due to incorrect VAR decisions.
I don’t mind honest mistakes but it’s getting ridiculous now, even damaging the men’s WC final, and it’s even open to abuse or corruption.
The longer it stays out of Scottish football the better....

25 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

It will likely be called at 10am on a Tuesday morning to try and keep people away. They know they have to call it so will do a daft time imo

Well you’d think at least those shareholder who have called the EGM would move whatever they have on at 10am on Tuesday to turn up and vent their spleen at this lot?

nothing will change unless some of the MSG are minded to vote against the board they effectively appointed, and call themselves out as ineffective.

The best we can hope for is that they maybe realise in greater colour just how loathed they have become in the eyes of most, if not all stakeholders.

2 hours ago, Rocco said:

People on Twitter and Facebook are linking us with anyone who is a free agent and played under McKinnon. Latest one is Denny Johnstone, which I hope isn't true.

And that one is pretty tenuous considering he played a grand total of 23 minutes under McKinnon.

7 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

And that one is pretty tenuous considering he played a grand total of 23 minutes under McKinnon.

In fairness he tried to sign Johnstone at both the Rovers and Dundee United. So although Morton was the only time he managed to get him, he is definitely a big fan and wouldn’t be surprised if there is something to it.