The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:
1 hour ago, AL-FFC said:
I see the marketing slogan has changed or is this a subliminal message from the MSG
image.png.03d7285bc5607dc2e2012c2737e34247.png

The positioning of the buildings makes the Falkirk wheel look like a dead parrot.

The bit on the end, which I presume is from Callendar Park, looks like a knob with a spiky prince albert.

5 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

Looks like this 1 is a done deal

Goes into the category of, i'd be underwhelmed signing him in the Championship but is a great signing in L1. No complaints here at all.

RB (!!!), CB and a ST and we've got our starting 11. Be interesting to see how McKinnon approaches signing players outside of the XI as there's been a clear mid/lower championship level of signings so far. 

Edited by ilostmyself
can't spell

2 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Ooft. QOTS, his hometown club and in a league above, in for him too - but the lure of the Box Office Bairns strikes again. Massive. Bet it was our huge home crowds that won him over.

image.png.86b6ff1b1a63cdf24dd5a2a12b0549ab.png

#B.O.B

3 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Goes into the category of, i'd be underwhelmed signing him in the Championship but is a great signing in L1. No complaints here at all.

RB (!!!), CB and a ST and we've got our starting 11. and a new Owner, Be interesting to see how McKinnon approaches signing players outside of the XI as there's been a clear mid/lower championship level of signings so far. 

FTFY

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

You've given a 2 year deal to Fattie Bell? Oh my!

He'll be fine as a starter in the seaside league and a steady backup for next year in the championship.  Wouldnt want him starting in the championship though if he's been kept out a side by Conor Hazard.

Edited by Shodwall cat