The Falkirk FC Thread

I don’t think the MSG expected K and D to get the pledges from the Patrons and Supporters, and expected it to all end in a “good try lads, have a sugar lump and off you go”.
When it looked like it was materialising into something real, then they simply avoided the subject, and looked elsewhere. Even now, those few that had spoke of donating their shares could still do so, but they won’t (for fairly obvious reasons).

That’s the nail on the head for me. Some of the MSG they were never behind the fan ownership scheme and were leading Kenny/David, the fans, even Lang and Campbell up the garden path.

23 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
23 hours ago, gav-ffc said:
Close but no cigar.

Mark Durnan IMO (yuk)

Thought he'd rock up at QoTS tbf. 

Durnan would be absolutely fine at this level, wouldn't be horrendous at championship level either. 

Durnan will be laughable at this level, was utterly hilariously Shite in the championship.

He start making me think Devine wasn't SO bad, that's how fucking shite he is.

Needlessly pulling down a man against Rovers in the cup sums the guy up.

36 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Durnan will be laughable at this level, was utterly hilariously Shite in the championship.

He start making me think Devine wasn't SO bad, that's how fucking shite he is.

Needlessly pulling down a man against Rovers in the cup sums the guy up.

Seemed to do fine last time he was at this level funnily enough. Team of the year as queens strolled it.

I have never particularly liked Durnan and as I said before, I cant put my finger on why. Hes one of those guys, bit like Edge really specially as we can can relate them being in the same Utd team, where I always watched and though "target him, theres a mistake there" but it never seemed to quite come. Edge came to us with a calamitous rep but despite looking a bit shaky, it never really came to much.

Pars fans are obviously desperate to get some back on the "signing our cast offs" score. Unfortunately for them, they picked this time to sign Paul Paton so their protestations can be safely rubbished.

3 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

One of the more depressing things about being relegated is being consistently compared to Raith Rovers. Actual Raith Rovers. Jesus.

Get over yourself your in league 1 because that’s where you belong unless the championship table lied? Don’t think your going to find it easy next season either but mind you your Falkirk eh! Best team in central scotland

Get over yourself your in league 1 because that’s where you belong unless the championship table lied? Don’t think your going to find it easy next season either but mind you your Falkirk eh! Best team in central scotland
Can you quote anyone who has alluded to anything you are suggesting?

33 minutes ago, basher brash said:

It did lie, we will find it easy and we’re the best team in Scotland.

Guest Ecosse83
32 minutes ago, basher brash said:

Very strange thing to say considering not 1 Falkirk fan has said we don't deserve to be here or are going to cruise the league next season. 

I have read on the Raith thread though about us cruising to the league, maybe you should be taking your beef up with your own fans and not us!

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
2 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:
Seemed to do fine last time he was at this level funnily enough. Team of the year as queens strolled it.

Well, don't say you weren't warned.

Not a player i wouldve entertained at championship level but will do fine in the seaside league.

5 hours ago, Loondave1 said:
On 6/3/2019 at 07:52, Dennistoun Bairn said:
If LDP is your idea of a dud, LoonDave, am very much looking forward to meeting the local ladies in the bars and clubs in Forfar this coming season...  

Think you might run into more Mike Morans tbh. The local bridie themed nightclubs are a tad short on LDP alike staff. SNP munters is a fair shout though.

😂