The Falkirk FC Thread

I would have loved to have seen a Paton/DKD partnership in the middle next season, think they would have worked well together. Sadly doesn't look like it'll happen though.

[emoji52] Like seriously? We’ve only got 7 players signed up but 2 of them are better centre midfielders than Paton with more to come.

If the latest statement is to be believed then Lex Miller taking a greater role in the club must be one of our horsemen of the apocalypse - nae chance having him more involved is making anything better

pretty much every issue the club has had encapsulated in one individual 

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

emoji52.png Like seriously? We’ve only got 7 players signed up but 2 of them are better centre midfielders than Paton with more to come.

Deadly serious. I think the guy's very talented and would link well with DKD if we'd managed to get him. Thought he had an excellent game when we played Ross County in the last match.

Just now, LatapyBairn said:

Interesting to see that the directors and MSG have now put even more of their own funds in to the club to secure players. So much for them not caring.

Not disputing but a football club with no players isn't exactly a good thing to buy during pre season. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hopefully get this in the right order....

f**k Campbell

f**k Thomson

f**k Miller

f**k Koszary

f**k Ritchie.

f**k off everyone of you. Utter c***s.

While I agree with most of this, isn't Koszary the one success from this lot?