The Falkirk FC Thread

I’d rather take a punt on getting Henderson than goodwillie if we’re taking a striker from league 2.

Definitely go for Henderson.

Goodwillie is finished, rubbish doesn’t try a leg. Best just leave him where he is, we have got used to him being so poor.

I cant work out who is the most tedious, Viking -ton, Port -Ton, Branch -Ton or Estragon is a Fud the 4 of them are like a scratched record  in fact the four of them are prob the one person , they couldnt wait for GTF day and yet the 4 of them spend more time in the league 1 forum trying to wind us up.

Got to admit get on your nerves aye the 4 of them do, wind us up erm no really

I cant work out who is the most tedious, Viking -ton, Port -Ton, Branch -Ton or Estragon is a Fud the 4 of them are like a scratched record  in fact the four of them are prob the one person , they couldnt wait for GTF day and yet the 4 of them spend more time in the league 1 forum trying to wind us up.

I know a song that will get on your nerves.

4 minutes ago, Buchanan & ?Telfer said:

actually read what happened. he's clearly not a bad guy. Who cares if he promotes us anyway 

Following an evidential hearing, Lord Armstrong said in a judgement issued earlier this year: "I find that in the early hours of Sunday 2 January 2011 at the flat in Greig Crescent, Armadale, both defenders (the players) took advantage of the pursuer when she was vulnerable through an excessive intake of alcohol and, because her cognitive functioning and decision making processes were so impaired, was incapable of giving meaningful consent, and that they each raped her."

Rapist. If you feel that that's not rape, then fine but stay the hell away from my kids. 

2 minutes ago, port-ton said:
4 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I know a song that will get on your nerves.

Still nowhere as bad as Virgin. 

5 minutes ago, Tidser said:

Following an evidential hearing, Lord Armstrong said in a judgement issued earlier this year: "I find that in the early hours of Sunday 2 January 2011 at the flat in Greig Crescent, Armadale, both defenders (the players) took advantage of the pursuer when she was vulnerable through an excessive intake of alcohol and, because her cognitive functioning and decision making processes were so impaired, was incapable of giving meaningful consent, and that they each raped her."

Rapist. If you feel that that's not rape, then fine but stay the hell away from my kids. 

Still nowhere as bad as Virgin. 

so he raped someone and didn't get jail? Right then 

if he scored the winner in the Scottish cup final against the fifers you'd celebrate like f**k and  he'd be a hero

21 minutes ago, Buchanan & ?Telfer said:

so he raped someone and didn't get jail? Right then 

if he scored the winner in the Scottish cup final against the fifers you'd celebrate like f**k and  he'd be a hero

Found guilty in a court of law. Appealed to the Court of Session and was found guilty again. If anything, questions should be asked of the CPS for failing to bring the case before a criminal court. 

He's not just a rapist, he's a multiply convicted thug. 

@Ecosse83 all of them, in turn. At least the more odious unwashed ones. 

Edited by Tidser

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

She tells me that your MSG approached Poundland to sell your club. They declined because it was way past its best before date. 

Shouldn’t this have a wee bash on the drum and cymbals at the end?