The Falkirk FC Thread

It's hard to keep up with your lot and my lot. 

The point stands. Benching McHugh and signing Muirhead to start is some piece of "business" whichever way you want to try and buff it. 
Nobody has benched anyone. It's pre-season. Do keep up

these Morton clowns are 100 percent obsessed with the mighty mazy blue
This guy. Who has posted more on the Morton thread than anywhere. This guy. A shite alias with a username about Morton. This guy. So thick.

Put Buchanans ability to the side for a second, he still chose to sign for us when he could have signed for Morton again for next season. 
Looking at your signings so far you should be very thankful Arbroath are in the league. With a bit of luck we might just pass you on our way up to the Championship again!
Put the signings to the side for a second, he still chose a 2 year deal when he could have signed a 1 year deal. Big shock that one.

Looking at your manager who was a shitebag the last time at this level, was a shitebag last year and got you relegated, we are thankful for a manager who is not and has a good track record of getting more than the sum of its parts out of his squad.

Pretty content over here.

1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

Put the signings to the side for a second, he still chose a 2 year deal when he could have signed a 1 year deal. Big shock that one.

Looking at your manager who was a shitebag the last time at this level, was a shitebag last year and got you relegated, we are thankful for a manager who is not and has a good track record of getting more than the sum of its parts out of his squad.

Pretty content over here.

Can't even form readable sentences. So thick..........or maybe just so Morton.

12 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:
17 minutes ago, Buchanan & ?Telfer said:
these Morton clowns are 100 percent obsessed with the mighty mazy blue

This guy. Who has posted more on the Morton thread than anywhere. This guy. A shite alias with a username about Morton. This guy. So thick.

you're the thick f**k who can't count. I've only posted 3 times on the Morton forum you  obsessed clown. my username is about Falkirk players. Im not an alias. So all wrong you stupid c**t

3 minutes ago, Buchanan & ?Telfer said:

you're the thick f**k who can't count. I've only posted 3 times on the Morton forum you  obsessed clown. my username is about Falkirk players. Im not an alias. So all wrong you stupid c**t

You tell him Sheps

That’s yer man Connolly signed. A bit of a change from Dunfermline signing our cast offs tbh.

Quite happy with the signing always impressed with him against us. Assuming it’ll be him and Telfer as our starting wide players.

Guest Ecosse83
Just now, Russ said:

That’s yer man Connolly signed. A bit of a change from Dunfermline signing our cast offs tbh.

Quite happy with the signing always impressed with him against us. Assuming it’ll be him and Telfer as our starting wide players.

Telfer out wide? I always had him as a central player!

Ooft, keyboard smashed in rage. So seething.

And must have missed the Telfer signing that has yet to happen.

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, Russ said:

Might be wrong like but positive he was mainly played wide for Morton last year.

McKinnon played him in the middle for Utd so think that's where he will play if he signs for us. Hopefully he does a midfield trio of Mcshane with Tidser and Telfer playingnjn front of him would be good to watch in League 1

Just now, Jamie_M said:
39 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:
Can't even form readable sentences. So thick..........or maybe just so Morton.

Too thick to read it. A wee shame. Will go slower next time.

Not.Every.Word.Needs.A.Full.Stop.