The Falkirk FC Thread

I was just thinking about it yesterday and I still can't understand how QoS weren't getting absolutely pelted for ending up where they did. Yes they avoided relegation but they had a striker scoring 30+ goals, support in Dykes and were propped up in the division by the worst Falkirk team in several decades and still finished below Alloa. We were a shambles but at least we had an excuse in Hartley's actual sabotage of the club, what the hell is QoS's excuse? If we'd swapped Rudden and Haber for Dobbie and Dykes i'm confident we'd have stayed up. 

2 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:

I was just thinking about it yesterday and I still can't understand how QoS weren't getting absolutely pelted for ending up where they did. Yes they avoided relegation but they had a striker scoring 30+ goals, support in Dykes and were propped up in the division by the worst Falkirk team in several decades and still finished below Alloa. We were a shambles but at least we had an excuse in Hartley's actual sabotage of the club, what the hell is QoS's excuse? If we'd swapped Rudden and Haber for Dobbie and Dykes i'm confident we'd have stayed up. 

I'd have kept rudden and swapped haber for dobbie. Was never overly impressed by Dykes.

3 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Seems to be the press down at the stadium now, could be a 12 o'clock announcement for the signing. Either that, or Capital City Press have just tweeted an old photo of some room in the stadium.

oaft CCP? 

no getting too excited but surely that would indicate it is someone of decent quality?

Doubt it not a picture of a boardroom, looks like same old for next season in regards to ownership though.

Wonder how many not buying season tickets will just cave in anyway if there isn’t a change in ownership?

Wonder how many not buying season tickets will just cave in anyway if there isn’t a change in ownership?

Hopefully not many, I’m liking the look of the moves Mckinnons making but I’ll only be at away games still even if the good signings keep coming.

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I think a lot of people will cave, especially if a promising looking squad is assembled.

To be serious for a minute. If anyone a bit worried that were signing players on big money and not selling any season tickets? The figure I've been telt for Tids is massive. Maybe the board are saddling us with all this expensive contracts. I wouldn't put it past them.

How massive? Spill.