The Falkirk FC Thread

12 hours ago, MrDust said:

Didnt mind Stirling when he was at Dumbarton, caused us a few problems in the past but has struggled with full time at QoS. 

You don't become a decent manager winning league one with a full time team

A big difference in players McCall signed than McKinnon, players who would walk into all the teams in the league to players who couldn't get a game for their own clubs and probably others within the league

I agree but I was just pointing out it isn't always a bad move going with the old pals act.  I suppose you've also got to say that Mckinnon was restricted by it being the january window and now we're in league one. Real litmus test will be if he gets us up and then who he signs.

2 hours ago, Stainrod said:

There are a similar group of us main stand stalwarts who are Tory through and through but we won’t buy until the new board are in place. There is no connection between our loyalty to the club and our political persuasion. I even have some lefty friends better a lefty than a fifer.

What about The Brexit Party?

There are plenty of us and we’re not afraid to shout it from the rooftops.

You watched Marcus Haber then

I remember a quote from an old guy who sits next to me as we brought Haber as a sub. He leant over and said to me “he’s the only guy I know who jumps down the way” thinking back he was spot on !

Was just sick in my mouth a bit tbh. There is nothing you can do without breaking the law that makes you a worse person than being a Tory in Scotland.
Dawson Park Boy: Hold my beer
What about The Brexit Party?
There are plenty of us and we’re not afraid to shout it from the rooftops.
Nailed it.

Just now, Chinatoon Bairn said:

A wide player that McKinnon has worked with before according to the Herald. Telfer and another central defender to partner Buchanan also coming in soon according to the same article.

If you ken, get it fuckin telt. 

Iv got Billy King fear now. 

GET. IT. TELT

There are a similar group of us main stand stalwarts who are Tory through and through but we won’t buy until the new board are in place. There is no connection between our loyalty to the club and our political persuasion. I even have some lefty friends better a lefty than a fifer.

This is the most sickening thing I have read on this site.

My day is ruined.