The Falkirk FC Thread

"The 29-year old was signed by Ray McKinnon at Greenock Morton last summer and impressed in his time with the Ton. "

Probably the biggest lie to come from an article on the Falkirk website this season.

10 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

As I predicted on June 2, 2019 - my god , my information is good

It's been an open secret for quite some time that those two were coming. 

The only folk who didn't know were the Morton fans. They thought that because Tidser listened to Hopkin he was going to re-sign for them. :thumsup2

We have to get rid of this board, they gave last season's manager a record budget, backed ray, who was always up against it with only a January window to find players and are now signing class players from teams a league above us! Sack the board, right enough :huh:. To many people confusing how the club is run with how we do on the pitch, that's the manager's job not the board. There are loads of clubs who would love to get the backing our board are giving our managers. Ok they could use some PR advise and would definitely do well to let the fans bid get started, it's not a fans takeover, only 25% would be ours, giving the fans a stake that would safeguard the club. I don't see how making us a feeder club for Sunderland is a step forward from what we have at the moment. Any good players we have head to Sunderland and we could get their under 23 stars, how could that go wrong? Answers on an envelope to the "WTF is this crap you've signed Paul" competition....

[emoji15]

The signing has nothing to do with the board, other than they fact that some of their activities have delayed it happening. This one has been a long time in the making. 
I still don't see any way the existing power structure can remain, even if all the bidders pulled out and only the fans were left. Too much water under the bridge now. 

The fans pulled out - or did you miss that ?

19 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

It's been an open secret for quite some time that those two were coming. 

The only folk who didn't know were the Morton fans. They thought that because Tidser listened to Hopkin he was going to re-sign for them. :thumsup2

Pretty sure we've been resigned to it for a good while, since it was hinted at by yourself and a few others on here last week anyway.

28 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The fans pulled out - or did you miss that ?

A spokesman for the (fan takeover) group said “We have however notified the Board that, should the other offers prove to be unacceptable, we may reconsider our position.”

or did you miss that?