The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

You know your footballing career has turned to shit when at 29 the best gig you can get is a first division club in freefall. 

As for Falkirk it's a bit like buying a Bentley to tow a slurry cart. 

A4AB45C7-B50F-4CE0-8FBD-8C795D4D68E7.jpeg

37 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

12-18 months ago I may have agreed with on on many of your points however the actions the current board/MSG have taken since the last AGM are wholly unforgivable,

If they had stuck to what was agreed by shareholders they would have stepped down from power with some credibility, (and still a hefty amount of shares) but instead the decided to go against the wishes of the shareholders and try to punt the club to the highest bidder, which now seems to have backfired dramatically.

also under the fan ownership model fans would have had a lot more power, even if there total share was only 25% as combined fans and patrons shares would be able to outvote the MSG - something which has been impossible the last few years. ie - no more shady proxy voting.

Your correct in that the 2 offers getting talked about at the moment do give me the fear a bit, however at this stage for the they simply have to go, so many fans (and rightly so) aren't willing to hand over money to them so every day the stay on is doing the club harm and they know it. An EGM should be the next step if no further info is forthcoming.

I'd agree with you that provided there is a decent offer the board should go and the fan's offer should also have been accepted. I've re-read my original post and it does come across a bit to much pro board! My point is that they're not as bad as they're portrayed on here and on social media, we've had worse boards, nevermind some of the chancers other clubs have had. 

2 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

I'd agree with you that provided there is a decent offer the board should go and the fan's offer should also have been accepted. I've re-read my original post and it does come across a bit to much pro board! My point is that they're not as bad as they're portrayed on here and on social media, we've had worse boards, nevermind some of the chancers other clubs have had. 

tbf reading your first post on it i thought you were MR 

16 minutes ago, fuzzydunlop said:

not sure you guys have much to laugh about with the amountof sh*te ex players you've had from us in recent years...

All salt of the earth guys as far as I'm concerned.