The Falkirk FC Thread

So it’s the fans’ fault that poor craig has had to leave. What a fucking disgraceful statement. Could this mob of utter fucking charlatans in any way ostracise the fan base more than they have already? 

That is a vile statement by Ritchie. Whether or not he owns a significant chunk of the club or not, there is no way on earth he should be allowed to use the official website as a conduit to spill such utter bile into the public domain.

The man triggered all of this himself by threatening Falkirk supporters with legal action for using an emblem that was not subject to copyright. He then was happy to tell us all of his part in the “Hartley and his scout” shambles. Then we are all racists.

So there we go, a man who wanted to play football mover and shaker, and screwed it up completely, and then went on to alienate Falkirk supporters, is, in Martin Ritchie’s eyes, the hero of the hour.

Lets add “liars” to the ship of fools tag line.

Maybe someone with a bit of PR savvy is what this bunch really needs. The Martin Ritchie book “How to make enemies and alienate people” should be available from Amazon any day now along with the free pamphlet “How to Build An Us & Them Mentality”.

As I said earlier, no matter how cynical I get, I just can’t keep up.

12 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If they are still in charge next season I will not attend any home Falkirk games. Breaks my heart but I hate these c***s. They are killing our club, this statement is unbelievable.

It’s with a heavy heart that I totally agree with you Harry.

They are all disgusting people.

We are in serious danger of this season being a waste of time.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I had said on the league predictions thread that this bunch might well indulge in a bit of scorched earth policy before they exit the building. Christ, they have just gone and started that very process. Unbelievable.

I would take another season in League 1 after this one GB if it mesnt getting rid of Ritchie and his merry bunch of arseholes. I could feel the bile in me rising reading each word of that god awful statement.

What next, it was the fans fault we got relegated because we occassionally booed some of the shite they allowed to disgrace the navy blue. You honestly couldn't make this up.