The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

For the first time in my life supporting Falkirk FC I won’t be renewing my season ticket as soon as they are available. Hope it’s the last time too. The MSG/Board are going but not quick enough, they shouldn’t be allowed back in the place once they are gone after the way they have treated the supporters and how they are going about this ownership fiasco.

What ownership fiasco? A fan ownership bid was accepted, but there have since been a number of other offers which has to be reviewed. It would have been negligent not to do so. 

1 minute ago, LatapyBairn said:

What ownership fiasco? A fan ownership bid was accepted, but there have since been a number of other offers which has to be reviewed. It would have been negligent not to do so. 

Wake up Maggie

8 hours ago, Loondave1 said:
10 hours ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:
emoji38.png not bad to be fair, but was that not Lynsey DePaul?
lynsey_3060015k.jpg.513fc006b3620b8554d0209882105a68.jpg

Eurovision flop as I remember sung with some other dud.

If LDP is your idea of a dud, LoonDave, am very much looking forward to meeting the local ladies in the bars and clubs in Forfar this coming season...  

28 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

If LDP is your idea of a dud, LoonDave, am very much looking forward to meeting the local ladies in the bars and clubs in Forfar this coming season...  

What?

2 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I just don’t get people not waiting until they see the outcome of these bids we seemingly have.

It’s the type that wouldn’t give a shit if we were in the East of Scotland League as long as they get away from their moaning spouses for two hours every second Saturday.

It’s the type that wouldn’t give a shit if we were in the East of Scotland League as long as they get away from their moaning spouses for two hours every second Saturday.

Or are selfish and want their football on the cheap and dress it up as “helping the club”

Or are selfish and want their football on the cheap and dress it up as “helping the club”
I want to keep my seat, which is exactly why I'll buy mine at the end of the month. Early bird doesn't last two days

27 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Selfish? Cheap? I'd suggest you keep directing your comments at the board and not at loyal fans simply renewing their season tickets. 

It might sound harsh but anyone renewing today or this week (or until the ownership matter is resolved) isn’t doing the club any favours.

Luckily I’m sure there’s enough folk within the support  who won’t renew as they have done previously to ensure the message is received.

Selfish? Cheap? I'd suggest you keep directing your comments at the board and not at loyal fans simply renewing their season tickets. 

I didn’t say they were all doing that - but I guarantee that some are of that mind set

At the end of the day however it is everyone’s choice and I have no issues with anyone who has a different mindset - I just don’t see why people will jump in when so much is all hearsay and unconfirmed.