The Falkirk FC Thread

50 minutes ago, Sgt Bilko said:

It’s not Hartley. Can’t name any names obviously. 

In completely unrelated news I didn’t realise Lee Makel is coaching at Hibs. 

I’d hope any decision would be communicated to the fans ASAP. I think the best option at this stage would be to accept the the bid from the local investors and then revisit the fan ownership set up when we’re back in the championship. There’s no point using £800k extra on the first team in league one.

I’d hope any decision would be communicated to the fans ASAP. I think the best option at this stage would be to accept the the bid from the local investors and then revisit the fan ownership set up when we’re back in the championship. There’s no point using £800k extra on the first team in league one.
Tell you what Edi, see when the fans own the club, will you post up your direct debit?

Will ye f**k. Desperate for the fans bid to fail. Shitebag.

Just about impossible trying to second guess the way the MSG will play this. Wouldn’t be surprised if we are thrown a complete curve ball, and the outcome isn’t one previously discussed.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

The earlier the fans start to contribute the more money the club gets and the earlier it becomes a sustainable income stream.

Nobody will be expecting them to spend every penny on a L1 promotion push, hopefully we get a sensible budget based on our sustainable income which should be the highest in the division anyways.

You should use some of it to have a team that will piss the league and have the core of that side able
to compete at the top end of the championship the following season. No point scraping up and then have to sign 14/15 players if you manage to get up

12 hours ago, Sgt Bilko said:

Sometimes you read an article and an advert just lines up with it tremendously...

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190531-072616_Chrome.thumb.jpg.25badad023ec8535766881f342d26c0d.jpg

15 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Kenny still not heard a cheap either way as of 10 minutes ago

I think the concerning point from the club statement was the investment comment that suggests someone else is going to put money in but the MSG remain in place but thats reading between the lines.

I think the concerning point from the club statement was the investment comment that suggests someone else is going to put money in but the MSG remain in place but thats reading between the lines.

Well they are idiots whoever does that.

Who in there right mind will put cash in and keep the status quo? No one is. Who ever invests will be if not leading the decision making certainly at the forefront