The Falkirk FC Thread

The 10% discount really doesn’t entice me any more to renew my season ticket. Neither does the difference of £20 in the early bird offer.

What’s most enticing is Craig Campbell leaving his post along with Lang and any other scumbag associated with the mess at the club over the past couple of years.

43 minutes ago, BooBairn said:

The 10% discount really doesn’t entice me any more to renew my season ticket. Neither does the difference of £20 in the early bird offer.

What’s most enticing is Craig Campbell leaving his post along with Lang and any other scumbag associated with the mess at the club over the past couple of years.

This 100%. I’ve not heard any fan say they are not renewing their season ticket due to being relegated. The reason for not renewing is Lang, Campbell and the MSG. 

Once these diddies get moved on the fans will renew in numbers

1 minute ago, JulioBairn said:

This 100%. I’ve not heard any fan say they are not renewing their season ticket due to being relegated. The reason for not renewing is Lang, Campbell and the MSG. 

Once these diddies get moved on the fans will renew in numbers

That sums it up perfectly. When Campbell and Lang chose to threaten their “customers” with non existent copyright infringement and non existent racism, and then chose to splattercash their customers hard earned on a series of ludicrous fines, settlements and pay offs and even now expect their continued presence to be accepted by their “customers” with no consequences whatsoever, then that really tells us all we need to know about their judgement in all things FFC.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, whereismillar said:
Niaevity of the first order if you think they will GAF

Pardon?

Sorry  G. A . F .

oh by the way what have you got against Monosodiumglutamate ?

Edited by whereismillar

My guess is that it is from left to right. The Kelpies, Callander house, Falkirk Wheel, main stand, the steeple and the Pineapple near Airth. And I have seen worse letter footers than that

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

IMG_2608.jpg

WTF?

Is everything supposed to be ludicrously out of proportion? 

The Falkirk Wheel sticking out looks like a giant version of one of those can openers you made at metalwork at school !  

And it's also like someone has thrown all of Falkirk's landmarks into a massive skip - how very poetically relevant ! 

I'd love Hippo back. I think he and us made the wrong decision to part ways when Hartley came in.

He's definitely a frustrating player who isn't much use in a relegation battle but in a league we'll be expected to win I think he'd be an excellent signing (especially for those 1 in 5 games he turns up for).

54 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Myles offside Falkirk bound

He rejected a lengthy loan move to us in the January window. I met him by chance a few months afterwards in Falkirk and asked him about it; he said he wanted to go back to England at the end of the season.