The Falkirk FC Thread

38 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Where did the poor mans VT come from and why does he hate the navy blue so much?

It's either VT, Branch Ton or Piracy either that Edibairn has took to trying to troll us due to his own ITK being called out for him slavering shite and wants a bit of payback but i dont think you need to be Sherlock to work out its a Morton supporter, its all fine and well trolling but to be shite at it takes a whole new level of idiocy thats what makes it worse.

2 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Just away games for me as well until the MSG are gone. This will be my first year without a season ticket in 11 years if the current regime are still in place which makes me quite sad.

I'll likely attend home games more often than not as I enjoy having something to do on Saturdays but I won't be buying a season ticket until the MSG are gone. I always tend to miss 4-5 home games a season but I never minded as the ST money helps the club.

Really hope all of this gets sorted out quickly.

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I'll likely attend home games more often than not as I enjoy having something to do on Saturdays but I won't be buying a season ticket until the MSG are gone. I always tend to miss 4-5 home games a season but I never minded as the ST money helps the club.

If you only miss 4-5 games a season they'll get more money out of you in the long run.

People can do whatever they want but I don't understand smoothing out the cashflow rather than just freezing your cash going in.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

If you only miss 4-5 games a season they'll get more money out of you in the long run.

People can do whatever they want but I don't understand smoothing out the cashflow rather than just freezing your cash going in.

You're probably right but at the end of the day, going to the football is a hobby I enjoy so I'd rather send the message by not renewing the ST in June and then pick and choose my games as the season goes on.

Hopefully, if enough fans do the same, the MSG take it on board and GTF before the season starts.

11 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The club currently have about 2700 ST’s I think. How many will renew? Most? 2000? Under 1500? 1000?

if new owners come in, 2.5k+ at least, imo.

Coming round to the idea of not buying a season ticket the longer this situation goes on without comment. Still in two minds though, want the team to have the highest playing budget possible which STs will help with but two pitiful statements since we have been relegated and a somewhat sideways move for Lang is, to put it bluntly, shite.

The reason for this silence better be some big f**k off detailed statement, the more clubs that issue a statement about their season/plans the worse our wee 3 paragraph attempt looks.

I love watching us on a Saturday, my whole weekend tends to be focused around going to watch Falkirk, and it will pain me to miss out on home games if it stays the same, but it’s worth it in the long run imho.

2 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Coming round to the idea of not buying a season ticket the longer this situation goes on without comment. Still in two minds though, want the team to have the highest playing budget possible which STs will help with but two pitiful statements since we have been relegated and a somewhat sideways move for Lang is, to put it bluntly, shite.

The reason for this silence better be some big f**k off detailed statement, the more clubs that issue a statement about their season/plans the worse our wee 3 paragraph attempt looks.

There will be no movement budget wise or on signings until ownership is sorted out. The seller will want as clean a balance sheet as possible with no funds allocated tying the hands of the new owners. Fear it could be Deja Vu with a flurry of last minute dross signing nobody else wanted. Hope I am wrong.