The Falkirk FC Thread

I will go to games. I wont, like last season, pay up my money in advance including for games that I already know I wont make.

The club will be down on revenue from me, significantly. It doesnt have to be that way though.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I will go to games. I wont, like last season, pay up my money in advance including for games that I already know I wont make.

The club will be down on revenue from me, significantly. It doesnt have to be that way though.

I think what you are doing makes sense. 

Everyone will approach it differently.

Just hope they see sense and get the whole thing sorted as soon as possible. The fan/local business people consortium is the best option for me. I'm not sure about the American/Celtic scout option, I would wonder what their motives were. I remember Fulston and the Deans and the disaster that was.

Ideal scenario is Falkirk fans and folk with the best intentions for the club at the helm.

"Best intentions" are great, but can we find space for a couple of people that know what they are doing whilst we are having a clear out?

Like others I like the fan option. My only worry is who leads us forward in such circumstances, and how we have a strategy to take the club forward that there is consensus agreement across so many stakeholders.

There are times (not saying this time), when having an individual running the show, with clear intentions and a well thought out plan, can be better overall....

2 hours ago, God loves violence said:

Must deluded fans in Scotland apart from old-firm have to be Dundee and Falkirk...fecking garbage they post..utter tin-pot thinking anybody cares they have been relegated...

Cheers p***k.

We're box office that's the reason you popped in.

Like others I like the fan option. My only worry is who leads us forward in such circumstances, and how we have a strategy to take the club forward that there is consensus agreement across so many stakeholders.There are times (not saying this time), when having an individual running the show, with clear intentions and a well thought out plan, can be better overall....

You have got to get agreement in principle to sell first. Personally think they won't sell to the fans/local people. This is being dressed up as "doing the right thing for the club" by them. If that had been the case they would have accepted the initial fan buyout that all shareholders at the AGM in December signed up to unanimously. What shocked them was us coming up with the cash pledges in two weeks and some then realised - shit we have opened a box here and we are not going to be able to close it now.

1 hour ago, bud1876 said:

Cheers p***k.

We're box office that's the reason you popped in.

Popped into laugh at how tin-pot you are, dont own your stadium which isn't even finished, no youth system and plastic pitch then get relegated....bring on the magic and witty replys from the deluded ones...seething...absolutely seething....

Must deluded fans in Scotland apart from old-firm have to be Dundee and Falkirk...fecking garbage they post..utter tin-pot thinking anybody cares they have been relegated...

Popped into laugh at how tin-pot you are, dont own your stadium which isn't even finished, no youth system and plastic pitch then get relegated....bring on the magic and witty replys from the deluded ones...seething...absolutely seething....

It’s all about the Falkirk. God knows where you’d be or what you’d be doing without a specific thread dedicated to us that you can write all your feelings down. This can be a safe place for you, let all that anger out.

8 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Like others I like the fan option. My only worry is who leads us forward in such circumstances, and how we have a strategy to take the club forward that there is consensus agreement across so many stakeholders.

There are times (not saying this time), when having an individual running the show, with clear intentions and a well thought out plan, can be better overall....

Fecking "Moses" couldn't lead you lot forward".....tin-pot