The Falkirk FC Thread

Have you heard anything that makes you think they won't go? You tend to have info on a lot of the goings on

No i haven’t, it is merely a feeling, but what I would say is they are not united in their view.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:
Did you mean 'now' or 'no'?

Id prefer a now change to a later change, but I suspect he means no change.

Aye, I think we'd be struggling if we could only shift 1500 with new owners in place.

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

If we get good news about the board leaving and some decent signings I don't think the ST numbers will differ much from this season.

I think they may even increase.

If we get good news about the board leaving and some decent signings I don't think the ST numbers will differ much from this season.
I would expect a change of ownership to yield strong sales tbh, as long as they are a decent price.

3 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Cardiff reportedly after Vaulks. Was he out of contract when he left us or will there potentially be a sell on clause coming our way?

It’s been reported as up to 20% but I don’t know what the truth is.

We got a fee for him so he didn’t leave on a free.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

30 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That’s 3 offers then apparently. I assumed he wanted to leave Morton but I suppose it will be down to money.

Not just down to money. He could potentially go up or down a league assuming he has been offered a deal by yourselves and Hamilton 

I agree Harry. I think you are spot on. Especially if the price of them is attractive.
If they are gone and we do get decent siginings for league 1 level I wouldn't even mind paying what I paid for my South Stand ticket this season. As long as they are definitely gone.

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:
22 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
I agree Harry. I think you are spot on. Especially if the price of them is attractive.

If they are gone and we do get decent siginings for league 1 level I wouldn't even mind paying what I paid for my South Stand ticket this season. As long as they are definitely gone.

Am saying very little Harry as I’ll end up going no matter what happens.