The Falkirk FC Thread

Why do you believe investment won't happen BPM?
We have the various Herald stories about prospective new owners so someone's obviously feeding them intel. I'm not a fan of the Herald but for all their mistakes they don't make things up.  
I'd suggest that change - and thus investment - seem inevitable.
The only reason to assume the worst be if you were listening to a source on the board or MSG who was spreading scare stories.

Don’t think they want to go. Hope I am wrong because the club will suffer, by that is what I believe is the MSG mindset

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Of course.

It will be like visiting your recently divorced mate and assuring him his new, tiny flat really does give him more freedom.

Even if we romp the league ?

I think I only popped down the season you were heading for 7th place

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Don’t think they want to go. Hope I am wrong because the club will suffer, by that is what I believe is the MSG mindset

As some say their actions of silence points that they want out, it can also mean they are doing the Shaun of the dead and going to the Winchester for a pint till it blows over.

There's a part of me thinks they will want to go after a possible promotion back to the championship instead of leaving on total failure(still is failure but lesser as it stands now)

39 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Even if we romp the league ?

I think I only popped down the season you were heading for 7th place

As some say their actions of silence points that they want out, it can also mean they are doing the Shaun of the dead and going to the Winchester for a pint till it blows over.

There's a part of me thinks they will want to go after a possible promotion back to the championship instead of leaving on total failure(still is failure but lesser as it stands now)

Could be waiting another 10 years on a promotion with the decision making nous they have.

Time to step aside and let someone / group who knows what it really means to be a leader, and provide motivation and direction to achieve a stretching goal.  Someone who can direct us towards over rather than under achieving. 

It cant be painted any other way than complete failure. They’ve had plenty of time, chances and money and have done nothing except take us constantly backwards. 

No academy, relegation to the seaside, successively poorer seasons 3 years running. Only ever got us to the point of ‘also rans’ in promotion or major cup competitions - not good enough.

Many have said it for years and I didn’t buy in but I won’t be back if they see fit to hold on when it’s clear the best for all concerned if for them to GTF. 

If they were looking to hold on I think they'd have been releasing season ticket information by now. Personally I think the silence means there planning their escape

If they were looking to hold on I think they'd have been releasing season ticket information by now. Personally I think the silence means there planning their escape

They go on sale June 3rd

Could be waiting another 10 years on a promotion with the decision making nous they have.
Time to step aside and let someone / group who knows what it really means to be a leader, and provide motivation and direction to achieve a stretching goal.  Someone who can direct us towards over rather than under achieving. 
It cant be painted any other way than complete failure. They’ve had plenty of time, chances and money and have done nothing except take us constantly backwards. 
No academy, relegation to the seaside, successively poorer seasons 3 years running. Only ever got us to the point of ‘also rans’ in promotion or major cup competitions - not good enough.
Many have said it for years and I didn’t buy in but I won’t be back if they see fit to hold on when it’s clear the best for all concerned if for them to GTF. 

Sharpen the torches and light the pitchforks!