The Falkirk FC Thread

25 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

How close to the stadium is this pitch going to be

The side would look superb with a 10 step terrace and a low roof.

A sneak preview of Main Stand Division 1 crowds next season.  And no cheap seats in the trees either :)  They will also be able to put larger scale concerts on too.

Edited by FFCinthearea

that's how you do a statement - none of that crapa bout not knowing how we got ourselves into this mess rubbish.
If stenny can be total rubbish with 400 fans, and still make a profit whats going on with the bairns?
https://www.stenhousemuirfc.com/2019/05/14/chairmans-end-of-season-review/
"the now former Championship club Falkirk Fc".

Bet he loved typing that

This isnt trolling, but you'll claim it is, but I've just been told Alston is signing for you lot.

Came from someone at our player of the year awards.

Edited by RandomGuy.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This isnt trolling, but you'll claim it is, but I've just been told Alston is signing for you lot.

Came from someone at our player of the year awards.

That is a very cruel post.

Next there will be ITK posts telling us that Tidser is indeed signing to play alongside Alston.

Stop it and leave us to wallow in our misery.

9 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Stop trolling.

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

That would be the most random thing to happen in decades :lol:

20190520_130058.thumb.jpg.c39474978fe443c06984aa7546478839.jpg

It's not as if it was the only thing to have been said.

Watched video of ray Montgomery singing beautiful Sunday with the Lillie fans with a big dose of navy blue jealousy. Reminded me of paper roses at Ibrox - a beautiful sadness that broke my heart. Similar sized clubs - yet very different paths followed since that day we were robbed. Yes we can come again and have our own high points but we will not do so until we get rid off the current regime. One constant in 20 years of mediocrity. GTF please

5 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Some effort if you're taking the piss now to be fair. 

Even I'm not that sad :lol:

28 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Much as I'd love that it would be a completely bizarre decision from Alston who'd surely have  lower Premiership/upper Championship sides after him

Agreed, it would be as crazy as Austin signing for Kelty Hertz.

Looking at things from a perspective with teams looking to scrap their reserves and the amount of players available on a free theres no guarantee that any player is goign to get a better move than they are offered at their first offer or what not so they either take the chance and risk signing for lower wages or risk it for wanting a bigger wage or stage elsewhere or risk not having/starting a season without a club cause they rejected the previous offers elsewhere.

QUOTE: “Some drop that for Alston”

In terms of club governance, absolutely agree.....a massive drop. In terms of support from the punters.....the biggest upgrade imaginable.

41 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Alston coming home and Tidser signing for Dundee and scoring in every game against Morton would be some laugh right enough.

Some signing if you get Alston. Who knows where Tidser is going. He may score against us next season. He won't be scoring against you lot unless it's in a cup.