The Falkirk FC Thread

Manager is fine. Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. He will more than manage to be successful in that league. 

On what basis is the manager fine?

10 hours ago, keithgy said:

2nd June is GTF day

10 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Canny wait.

10 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Same.

And neither can the rest of us. No need to hang around until then if you don't want to.  I'm grateful however that your team's very slightly more uselessness gave my team the chance to survive. 

Seriously,  the Falkirk thread is usually a good read with some good characters and I'll still pop in for a read.  Best of luck next season but I hope we don't pass you on the way down at the end of it. 

16 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Is that right?  We've got 2 years yet until we might experience the hideous humiliation you chaps are undergoing right now?

except that's where you are wrong, it wouldn't be a "hideous humiliation" for you as that is not irregular for a club your size, no-one would bat an eyelid.  Standard practice

4 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

We spent a load of money on a pair of fannies (who allegedly lined their own pockets in the process) who signed a massive shower of duds then bolted. Then we paid money for another fanny and a new load of duffers. then we went down.

lol, that's a decent assessment. 

I think stenny went down because we didn't have enough quality.  I hear there was a massive cock up at the time of the signings by ferguson whch cost him his job.  whether mcmenamin can do better this time, well we'll soon see

gutted that we wont get some falirk stenny local derbys 

16 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

IMG_9304.jpg

Picture from a friends FB page today shows the progress so far of the new 4G pitch to the east of the stadium.

How close to the stadium is this pitch going to be

The side would look superb with a 10 step terrace and a low roof.