The Falkirk FC Thread

Fvck going to "nice wee grounds", man. I hate that patter. Tinpot stuff. I'd rather go to tidy stadiums like Clyde and Airdrie then bounce through to Glasgow after getting 3 pts than sit tanning pints in the bowling club of a soulless wee Angus town.

Get used to it. “Nice wee grounds” is the level we’ve descended to.
Ps. Broadwood is a soulless white elephant.....

3 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

You lot, assuming that Dobbie can stay fit enough to keep you up next season, likely have 12 months before you'll be going down. And then that'll be that. 

So we'll have a further 12 months, after this point next season?

Is that right?  We've got 2 years yet until we might experience the hideous humiliation you chaps are undergoing right now?

I just want to be clear on what lies ahead.  As we've seen, Falkirk fans are excellent at predicting the footballing future.

If we go into next season with no change in the Boardroom and the same manager I would not back us with anyone’s money far less my own.

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think that’s bad? Someone on our fans FB page said they were pleased Clyde got promoted as they were a “good, traditional football club”. Even referred to them as the Bully Wee.

4F3B8277-EB1C-4315-B34D-9271785352C9.gif.897e10f9f81ad5b555ed3a96b30f595a.gif.ae05ca657a28085b1410caea61df2bd1.gif

18 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

If we go into next season with no change in the Boardroom and the same manager I would not back us with anyone’s money far less my own.

Manager is fine. Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. He will more than manage to be successful in that league. 

19 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Peter Houston really, really got under Monkey Tennis’s skin with his journeymen comment. He’s had a huge chip on his shoulder for Falkirk ever since. This is just embarrassing for him though. 

Nah, I've found the arrogant crowd wanky tendencies of some of the Falkirk fans on here, amusingly distasteful since well before that.

That's why there's some sport to be had just now.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nah, I've found the arrogant crowd wanky tendencies of some of the Falkirk fans on here, amusingly distasteful since well before that.

You’re so boring.

Edited by Hughsie

This is absolute shite, tbf.

Get used to it. “Nice wee grounds” is the level we’ve descended to.
Ps. Broadwood is a soulless white elephant.....
Clyde don't have copyright on stadia with those features, unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
42 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

This is absolute shite, tbf.

How so?

The 'journeyman' comment was just last season wasn't it?

I've been accused of a Falkirk obsession since way before then.  And Houston first pissed me off when assisting Levein at Scotland.